Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm watching my monthly international wrestling marathon to keep up with stuff,While watching AAA I see Hernandez is back or still there!.....I know months ago he was sent to Mexico for a while But then he came back for like a month and then left tv again..I just assumed he was used for house shows or would appear eventually as he's still on the roster page.

He's in a big stable&storyline with Konnan and having upper mid-card match's,So it look like he's there full-time,I know TNA has a relationship with AAA again But no clue about details.

Oh and Zorro is in that stable too!,He's rumored to be coming to TNA soon and maybe in a stable.....Perhaps Hernandez is returning with Zorro!?!?.

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
He's been sent to Triple A the get built up so fans like him so when he comes back he's relevant to the mexicans and fingers crossed they watch impacts to see him.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
He's not going to get a big push in the long run either way. With 3D walking, this would have been the perfect time to reunite LAX and push a MCMG/LAX feud for the next two months.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
No more TNA Stables, please..

Hernandez can stay there. I don't think he's important enough to bring back, at least yet.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Hernandez News..

- Hernandez's contract with TNA Wrestling expires this month. He has been appearing for the Mexican based AAA promotion since the spring. Rhino, Eric Young and Kiyoshi contract expires shortly as well. We'll keep you posted

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
He should stay there and work the Indy circuit. He'd get a lot of work I'd expect.

TNA is bloated and as much as I think he's a solid talent, I don't think TNA will attempt to do anything with him considering they are more interested in reliving the 90's and trying - in the wrong way - to get some mainstream coverage.

·
Registered
701 Posts
He's not going to get a big push in the long run either way. With 3D walking, this would have been the perfect time to reunite LAX and push a MCMG/LAX feud for the next two months.
a) 3D isn't going anywhere. It's called an angle.

b) Hernandez has regressed in the ring. AAA isn't helping.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I'd think it's part of a TNA-AAA deal to make Hernandez relevant in Mexico as they've definitely taken steps to push TNA to a Hispanic audience. Even if it's not, it's not like AAA is a huge demotion since they do pull about a million viewers for an average episode.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
TNA will probably let his contract lapse then the WWE will hire him. They'll bring him in after a stint in FCW as Rio's bodyguard. Then after a few months, have him turn face against Rio and get a push. They want more Latinos in the WWE and the one thing they don't have is a Latino big man. Hernandez has the size and muscle mass that McMahon love and is Latino too, he's Vince's dream right now.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
a) 3D isn't going anywhere. It's called an angle.

b) Hernandez has regressed in the ring. AAA isn't helping.
3D is walking...out of the tag division. And Hernandez with Homicide would have been fine.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Mexico is a dangerous country and the money not as good as the states(in TNA case, it's probably the same LOL) but am sure Hernandez is getting a lot of great experience working with legends and veterans like PARK,Parka,Wagner and Silver King on a wrestling level. Wrestling in front of thousands and a different audience each show is better than same hundred of fans at the Impact Zone. You can't buy that type of experience.

·
Registered
701 Posts
TNA will probably let his contract lapse then the WWE will hire him. They'll bring him in after a stint in FCW as Rio's bodyguard. Then after a few months, have him turn face against Rio and get a push. They want more Latinos in the WWE and the one thing they don't have is a Latino big man. Hernandez has the size and muscle mass that McMahon love and is Latino too, he's Vince's dream right now.
Hernandez is barely Latino, which is why he's largely flopping in AAA. He's an American army brat and sure, Americans will look at someone with brown skin and label them Mexican/Latino but those of actual Latino/Mexican/Spanish heritage aren't stupid.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
TNA needs more Latinos.. id say most wrestling fans are latin or white and as a latin dude it would be cool to see some people like Konnan or Lax come back

right now all we got is Sarita

Even though i heard Kaz is half mexican.. dont know how true it is.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Hernandez is barely Latino, which is why he's largely flopping in AAA. He's an American army brat and sure, Americans will look at someone with brown skin and label them Mexican/Latino but those of actual Latino/Mexican/Spanish heritage aren't stupid.
If mexicans were this close minded then WWE wouldn't outdraw CMLL and AAA combined, this is the worst excuse I've heard in quite a while, maybe the audience just doesn't know Hernandez long enough/doesn't like him.

·
Registered
11,568 Posts
Yeah, the fans not familiar with him that much. It's only been a couple of months. It took Jack Evans awhile to get over.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts