Wrestling Forum banner

Is Goldberg Hall of Fame worthy?

3K views 24 replies 23 participants last post by  Crowking 
#1 · (Edited)
Do you ever see Goldberg going into the WWE Hall of Fame ever? His run in WWE was pretty good, he had a solid career with the whole undefeated thing but that was in WCW. Overall very accomplished, not sure if there are any grudges with anyone of influence in WWE that would hold him back from getting into the HoF, despite that I think he'll get in someday.

On a side note, does anyone remember if Goldberg ever fought Undertaker at any point? I can't remember if he ever did, if yes can you tell me when and where? If not then why did it never happen during his time in WWE?

#4 ·
Yes (ugh).

And he never fought Undertaker.

#16 ·
Vince never got along with Goldberg and has always viewed him as a big star but he doesn't feel like he made Goldberg which was part of the problems he had with Goldberg business wise. So with that said Goldberg will never go into the WWE hall of fame. I'm sure by the time Goldberg is realistically one of the only choices they'd have by that point there will be all the current guys that had a long successful career and maybe a few jobbers from the past decade or something to fill space that they could go with instead. Goldberg has a big ego and there's just no point. He's in the Jewish hall of fame and let's leave it at that.

#22 ·
of course, he was a big part of the Monday night wars. And from a business standpoint it would be good for inducting him

#25 ·
Yes, I believe JR, Hayes and even Piper have said so...but the only reason why he isn't in the HOF is because of political animosity against him for leaving WWE when they would've needed his star power the most.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.