Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think Morgan is still part of Fortune and this is all a setup to take power from Immortal. Flair was quick accept Morgan as challenger from Hardy.
Morgan said that he screwed Immortal to get the title shot the same way Immortal screwed Dixie.
Even it Morgan is not successful tonight TNA is laying the groundwork for a power struggle between Fortune and Immortal.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
Why would Fortune attack Morgan and hang him from the ring though? If that didn't happen, him still being with the group would sound realistic but after they did that I just can't see it happening. I do see a Fortune/Immortal power struggle in the future though.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sting returns forming the wolfpack although they will call it something else. The rise and fall of WCW will soon become the rise and fall of TNA.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Can see what you mean. when i saw Flair come out and make the match i was like WTF since when could Flair make matches. Same the week before when he came out and made the knockouts match.

Bischoff vs Flair at Against all odds.

On Morgan all the Fortune guys holding him whie he was on the ring apron making sure he wasnt going to die (although that was for obvious safety reasons it could easily be turned into a ruse.) And Jarrett was involved so Jarrett and Flair setting up immortal to get Jarrett back in control and as a thank you Flair as commish is what im thinking.

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
I hope Morgan doesn't turn back to a heel again because too many face/heel turns can seriously just stop ones growth. People are liking him as a face..he wasn't doing anything as a heel..he's one of the few faces on Impact that actually stand out (if there are any right now)...just don't turn him again

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hope Morgan doesn't turn back to a heel again because too many face/heel turns can seriously just stop ones growth. People are liking him as a face..he wasn't doing anything as a heel..he's one of the few faces on Impact that actually stand out (if there are any right now)...just don't turn him again
Morgan could still be face or a tweener if Fortune turns face or tweener to take control.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
STABLE WARSZ~~!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Though I hope it's not, I can definitely see this being a swerve by Morgan/Fortune, but I don't see it as being something Immortal and Hardy are not a part of. The Fortune/Immortal feud is going to happen at some point but it would be stupid to start it this soon.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,360 Posts
I don't know. I thought something was up last week when Flair announced Morgan would face Hardy for the belt as well as the expression on Eric Biscoff's face. I'm kind've expecting Fortune are up to something, and personally I thought Ric Flair was going to turn on Eric Bischoff when they were in the Limo and kidnap him or something. But that didn't happen. Still i'm suspicious of this alliance between Immortal and Fortune as I am sure most people suspect too.

As for Morgan being apart of Fortune still and this all being a plan. If that was the case then why was Aj Styles not chosen instead since he's more of the focal point of Fortune. But meh

·
Registered
6,852 Posts
Morgan could still be face or a tweener if Fortune turns face or tweener to take control.
If they take control, it's not really a face thing to do. Turning face and giving the company back to Dixie however would have Morgan be..well a face still, but he'd then just fall back into the mix of things which then also makes NO sense

·
Registered
12,449 Posts
I think eventaully Fortune will turn on Immortal. They'll probably eventaully set them up but as far as right now...I don't think so

·
Registered
633 Posts
This is WAY to soon to pull something like this, especially considering the whole Morgan vs Hardy was last minute because of the concussion, that is all this is. Even though it's an idea that could work down the road, it just makes zero sense right now, especially since Hardy has NO chance losing the belt considering he just got it, they want to push his heel character and immortals power. Something like this would make a mockery out of the entire story line.

·
Registered
633 Posts
"As for Morgan being apart of Fortune still and this all being a plan. If that was the case then why was Aj Styles not chosen instead since he's more of the focal point of Fortune. But meh"

Because Morgan really is against wrestlers performing after a concussions, so this way it brings more of a sense of realism to the story line.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Is it me or does Immortal not make sense. Jeff Hardy the "anti-christ" does not seem like a guy belonging in a stable. Then Abyss the same. I could see immortal using Abyss as a pawn like hes stupid and doesnt know what to do, but they make him seem smart on the show. The whole immortal stable was set up so dumb. Fortune makes more sense but they have way too many people in it that we barely see compete.

·
Being What's Best For Business
2,271 Posts
why are you guys making this into a stable war? I think this was made clear that one part of the faction does the wrestling, other half has business side. If Fortune would turn then who would they wrestle? Bischoff, Hogan, Hardy, Jarrett and Abyss? they would need to add on to this group if there are hopes of things like that to happen and it pretty much looks like them vs the rest of the roster right now.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Lets be honest here, if there was any inclination that Fortune would feud with Immortal anytime soon, it would have just been a hell of a lot more sensible to NOT have had Fortune and Immortal team up in the first place and just have had Fortune as a sort of anti-villian faction with general animosity towards Immortal but no heavy desire to destroy them for the time being (what with EV2.0 running around).

I'd much rather have them as a solid faction for the distant future now that creative hastily combined the factions at the outset.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,187 Posts
I was under the impression that Fortune was part of Immortal...

Like the NWO Black and the NWO White...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts