• No

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 146 Posts

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,813 Posts
Hey @SevenStarSplash why don't you fuck off back to the chocolate factory with Willy Wonka you Oompa Loompa overtanning fuck.

You're really grinding my gears today. Lucky we're in rants.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hey @SevenStarSplash why don't you fuck off back to the chocolate factory with Willy Wonka you Oompa Loompa overtanning fuck.

You're really grinding my gears today. Lucky we're in rants.
Stop thinking about chocolate, you'll better off for it.

·
Illegitimate child of Robert 'Glorious' Roode
1,282 Posts
Can’t see his inane, narcissistic bullcrap now I’ve ignored him, but I take it Chip is throwing his toys out the pram?
Look...

Apart from his idea that everyone should like him, accept his views, that he take control of conversations and public forums, think he is the best thing that has ever graced WF, expects to be made a MOD but kick and scream when he isn't given that luxury, to when being turned down for the latter try and exaggerate himself as something far more significant than he was, to believe that being turned down was an affront to his entitled aspirations, to rally people together with his "cult of personality" (no pun), to be uncompromising at the best of times and unable to understand the feelings and views of others, to envy those elevated above him in a position he covets and dedicate vast amounts of man-hours to letting people know this fact, to be utterly pretentious, have an utterly egotistical manner, to react in a knee jerk reaction to any form of criticism or rebuke, unable to control emotions when any form of critique both logical and illogical is levied at him...

Apart from that @Chip Chipperson isn't a narcissist at all 🤣

If he is a troll, I applaud him wholeheartedly. If he isn't, I despair but overall, and if anything... he is very entertaining (for a narcissist)

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,813 Posts
Look...

Apart from his idea that everyone should like him, accept his views, that he take control of conversations and public forums, think he is the best thing that has ever graced WF, expects to be made a MOD but kick and scream when he isn't given that luxury, to when being turned down for the latter try and exaggerate himself as something far more significant than he was, to believe that being turned down was an affront to his entitled aspirations, to rally people together with his "cult of personality" (no pun), to be uncompromising at the best of times and unable to understand the feelings and views of others, to envy those elevated above him in a position he covets and dedicate vast amounts of man-hours to letting people know this fact, to be utterly pretentious, have an utterly egotistical manner, to react in a knee jerk reaction to any form of criticism or rebuke, unable to control emotions when any form of critique both logical and illogical is levied at him...

Apart from that @Chip Chipperson isn't a narcissist at all 🤣

If he is a troll, I applaud him wholeheartedly. If he isn't, I despair but overall, and if anything... he is very entertaining (for a narcissist)
Don't you claim to be a psychotherapist? Narcissism is super rare.

Anyway, you weren't asked for your opinion on me you were asked for your opinion on FFTG's modding

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏 🦶🦶👏
6,382 Posts
I've said Chimp was narcissistic from day one. Nice to be backed up for once. He craves validation more than just about anyone I've ever seen. He's pathetic.

·
Listen. No really, LISTEN.
5,743 Posts
FFTG has never bothered me. Seems like posters who stir the pot and cause others to get inflamed don't care for him, so he must be doing something right. I'll vote accordingliy.

·
14,687 Posts
Not sure I buy that. No way would any psychologist worth their weight make diagnoses based on posts on a forum.

And again, this thread is about FFTG not me.
This threads about me cause you refuse to shut up about me. So you deserve some shit too.

You wanted this to only be you and your boys jumping on me in an effort for me to step down.

It's not my fault people are aware of your games

·
1,282 Posts
Not sure I buy that. No way would any psychologist worth their weight make diagnoses based on posts on a forum.

And again, this thread is about FFTG not me.
It's humbling when a thought of yours presumes an opinion equals a realistic and specific diagnostic criteria. Makes you far more endearing to me

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #137 ·
It's humbling when a thought of yours presumes an opinion equals a realistic and specific diagnostic criteria. Makes you far more endearing to me
….. yup - he’s a psychologist confirmed :D :D

Solar… i have a crippling need to be liked and hated at the same time…. Can you help me with that? Also, i have this dream that i’m in a pink dress, right? more on that later….

·
14,687 Posts

Solar… i have a crippling need to be liked and hated at the same time…. Can you help me with that? Also, i have this dream that i’m in a pink dress, right? more on that later….
How did you get pictures of my year 7 assembly plays? Yes I was both a princess and a fancy lady because my balls refused to drop until 13.

Keeping in mind I was 12 so there was no face hugger type smooching I just had to Sashay around in dresses.

Why it happened? Cause I was an idiot who constantly imitated miss piggy

·
1,282 Posts

I can help you yes. I will start by highlighting the correct use of an ellipsis...

121 - 140 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.