• Yes

• No

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
You called him an arrogant so and so just a few weeks ago and said he was awful at his gig, lol.

What's changed? He's made two huge mistakes since then.
My main points were that he has a problem with being biased and banning people emotionally, but it seems like he's aware of that. I didn't want him to be demodded as long as he was willing to sort that out, I simply wanted him to correct that behaviour, and he's acknowledged it and admitted to it, what more can you ask of him? Look at other mods we've had, even ones before you turned up, there have been far worse than FFTG. You can't guarantee if you replaced him that the next person would be any better. I just simply don't care enough about FFTG being mod or not, because it's not really Chrome levels imo.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,244 Posts
Yes. He's one of the most fair mods I've seen since joining over 7 years ago. He doesn't look the other way when a poster with certain beliefs engages in fuckshit. He calls it straight down the middle, and gives people plenty of chances before banning.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Fuck you, you dog.
Groundhog Day with you isn't it? What you're made that you've been ousted as the KING of RANTS? Chip I sympathised completely with your past grievances with mods etc please don't bite the hand

·
Premium Member
The King Of Rants
10,816 Posts
Yes. He's one of the most fair mods I've seen since joining over 7 years ago. He doesn't look the other way when a poster with certain beliefs engages in fuckshit. He calls it straight down the middle, and gives people plenty of chances before banning.
He sucks bro.

Unbold your post, you're not a child.

Groundhog Day with you isn't it? What you're made that you've been ousted as the KING of RANTS? Chip I sympathised completely with your past grievances with mods etc please don't bite the hand
Soz bozz

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
Can't think of another user that would do half the job he does that would replace him... so yes.

All he's gotta do is stop taking the bait from trolls.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Why don't you go powder your platypussy you dumb bastard.
Excuse you? Stop being so hostile and maybe people will want to talk to you and take you seriously Mr Portfolio

·
Registered
14,571 Posts
Discussion Starter · #112 ·
I mean… this thread was always gonna derail at some point anyway

·
Registered
536 Posts
who ‘he?’ - the guy driving the train in the random gif i found?

………. yes :(

:sneaky:
Damn....I wonder if it was on impact or from smoke inhalation...the sugondese model trains have notoriously bad break systems.

101 - 120 of 146 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.