Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing as how Edge is going to lose at Wrestlemania for the 5th straight year, and he is retiring soon. Do you think he will ever get his great, big, confetti, fireworks, face WM moment?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Edge will forever be known as the guy who flew and speared Jeff straight to hell.

He'll also always be the first MitB winner.

He's got a lot to be proud of. Multiple WM moments under his belt.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
And how could we forget?

It doesn't have to be a confetti-strewn title victory like Benoit's in order to be a Wrestlemania moment. Right away we've pointed out he's had at least 3 'Moment's, that's plenty more than 99% of guys will ever have.

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
- Winning the MITB for the first time.
- Spearing Jeff at 17.
- Spearing Foley through the fire.

Take your pick.

·
Registered
603 Posts
And how could we forget?

It doesn't have to be a confetti-strewn title victory like Benoit's in order to be a Wrestlemania moment. Right away we've pointed out he's had at least 3 'Moment's, that's plenty more than 99% of guys will ever have.
This was THE match on the card. The show stealer and one of my favorite Edge matches.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Actually looking back at his Mania's he lost at:
Mania 23... Was in the biggest spot of the match and eventually got the briefcase anyway
Mania 24... He Main Evented With The Undertaker
Mania 25... Ehh... that was a throwaway
Mania 26... Spear!!! on Jericho after the match was a pretty big face move for him considering the booking

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
One more thing... wasn't he undefeated at Mania until 23? I think he even was using that as storyline in his feud with Taker. Considering that he technically won 23 as well.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Edge has had his moments and dey have been great im just hoping for a big one dis year :)

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
He gave Taker one of his best Wrestlemania matches. Possibly his best behind the last two against Shawn Michaels.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
But I do think that we can all agree on one thing, Edge is going to lose at WM.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Edge had his match against Foley.

He's too past it now, plus that match stole the show in my opinion.

·
The Man Comes Around
8,496 Posts
Del Rio is a still a " rookie " i will be surprise if he walks out Mania as WHC Champion cause Vince could be afraid than he would walk down to his office sayin' " thanx you but i done it all, now i want to go pro MMA, i leaving to UFC "

1 - 20 of 32 Posts