Vintage wrestling style, similar to triple h
He's tough
Best look in the wwe atm

And look how attractive this guy is

He's a sex symbol

·
Banned
787 Posts
yeah his great.Miz also.But this forum have so much nerd lovers , D-Bry and CM Punk fans.F*ck them all.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah his great.Miz also.But this forum have so much nerd lovers , D-Bry and CM Punk fans.F*ck them all.
Everyone on this forum has an obsession with cruiserweights
i mean
bryan
punk
rhodes
ziggler

yes, there good but there not main event material

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Once again I shall pop in to say I'm a Mcintyre fan but you my fried are going to get banned again. Post about something else

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once again I shall pop in to say I'm a Mcintyre fan but you my fried are going to get banned again. Post about something else
Why? a danial bryan supporter did the same thread a week ago? cant i do the same thing

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Of course but perhaps not shoehorning Mcintyre into every single post even when it has nothing to do with him is incredibly annoying and you're doing it to get a reaction. That reaction has seen you banned already, learn from it

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Very few wrestlers in WWE have the full package. But Drew McIntyre is one of them. Dude should be main eventing right now. What are WWE doing...

·
Banned
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course but perhaps not shoehorning Mcintyre into every single post even when it has nothing to do with him is incredibly annoying and you're doing it to get a reaction. That reaction has seen you banned already, learn from it
Actually i never got banned for it

The first time i got banned was due to calling some one a ***
and the second time i got banned was due to calling punk a vannilla midget who cant draw :D

Plus there's nothing wrong with being obsessed with drew mcintyre :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Actually i never got banned for it

The first time i got banned was due to calling some one a ***
and the second time i got banned was due to calling punk a vannilla midget who cant draw :D

Plus there's nothing wrong with being obsessed with drew mcintyre :)
Like I said I'm a fan but give it a rest we get it. You like him, that's fine just cool off

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Based solely on his look he has a lot going for him, but he hasn't been able to get much crowd reaction every time I see him on TV.

He needs to develop some kind of gimmick or catchphase to get over with the fans.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
Any reaction is good, positive or negative. Basically, he is a heel trying to get cheap heat :D

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
D-Bryan and Punk are loved because they are entertaining and can get a reaction out of the crowd. Drew McIntyre is a boring good looking hack who can't get the crowd to react to him. End of story.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
The Daniel Bryan version of this thread was rubbish, and so is this.

I can understand wanting to discuss Drew McIntryre if you like him, but part of that is being realistic and acknowledging that he doesn't "have it all".

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.