Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ive watched alot of Zigglers matches and have always been amazed at how well he can sell other peoples moves and finishers(i.e. when ryder gives him the rough ryder)

But is that all he is ever destined to do?? He hasnt really gotten a good pushed and is totally getting buried by still being around vickie and that snore fest swagger. Many people even forgot that at the beginning of 2011 he was the WHC(which he never should have been givin cus it was a joke of a title reign).

Now I like Ziggler and am in no way trying to bash or bury him I just want to see him go in a diffrent direction instead of just getting peole over all the time. Maybe have him dump vickie and swagger cus hes never gonna leave the lower midcard with them, have vickie and swagger drafted to SD and rhodes to Raw, then have Ziggler turn face for the first time in his career and start a nice long feud over the summer with rhodes because the two could really play off eachother well and could elevate themsevles to the upper midcard or even main eventing again by the end of the year.

This is just my opinion and I would love to here some feed back.

·
Banned
679 Posts
Drew Mcintyre is the best, but dolph is a close second

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Yes, he's definitely the best seller in the WWE today by a margin.

Check out these videos:

And it's ironically the fact that he's such a good seller, and a great in-ring talent overall that I think whats holding him back. As WWE realize his talent but they only ever use it to make other people look good in the ring, and never Ziggler. I hope all the hard work Ziggler does will one day result in a proper main-event push for him (even if it's only temporary) but I'm not going to get my hopes up. He's WWE's number 1 talent enhancement in their eyes.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Ziggler seems to be too good at selling moves, so WWE use him as a glorified jobber. Which is sad, because Ziggler has main event potential. He desperately needs to drop Swagger and Vickie, they're just dragging him down, but for now it seems WWE have given up on him.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hopefully they havent given up on him. Like I said he needs to dump Vickie and Swagger Turn him face or better yet make him a Tweener (but that takes away from his #HEEL gimick on twitter) and then start a good midcard feud with Rhodes and that will elevate him to be main eventing against the likes of Punk or Jericho. Now those would be good matches

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Best seller in the world.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
But the question Im asking is, is that all that he is destined to do is be a seller and being stuck doing that cus hes so good at it. Ziggler has main event potiental but what I fear is that hes not that cookie cutter mold of a big juice head guy that Vince and HHH are so obsesed with. What I fear is because he isnt that big guy like guys like Lord Ten....Aww fuck it hes still Albert to me know matter how many times he changes his gimmick(same goes for Sexual Chocolate, which your starting to hear chanted more and more which is nice) that he wont get that main event push and it will got to Albert, or god forbid Ryback, because thats what Vince and Mr. H think a champion should look like.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts