Wrestling Forum banner

Is Diesel going to be wrestling again?

2892 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Oh Lymping Hero!
Say what you want about Kevin Nash, but I think if WWE do it right, we could have some fun with Diesel for a little while, just make sure he only wrestle elite workers who can carry the matches, and we could have some good feuds.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
297 Posts
I'd like to see him make an appearance in Atlanta but for the most part he should definitely stay out of the ring.

· Registered
3,763 Posts
I'm not to sure if Kevin "Diesel" Nash will be wrestling again. When he and Booker returned at the Rumble, I marked out. Because of the fact that I was one of the people, who didn't see it actually happening. I have heard the rumors of a possible Nash/Show match at WrestleMania this year. That is about all I would want to see from him, as far as a wrestler goes. Maybe a few build up squash matches on Raw or SmackDown, but after Mania, I don't think Nash should ever wrestle again. Don't get me wrong I am a fan of Nash, but his better years are easily past him. Road Agent would be perfect for him, if he wants to stay with the WWE.

· Banned
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not to sure if Kevin "Diesel" Nash will be wrestling again. When he and Booker returned at the Rumble, I marked out. Because of the fact that I was one of the people, who didn't see it actually happening. I have heard the rumors of a possible Nash/Show match at WrestleMania this year. That is about all I would want to see from him, as far as a wrestler goes. Maybe a few build up squash matches on Raw or SmackDown, but after Mania, I don't think Nash should ever wrestle again. Don't get me wrong I am a fan of Nash, but his better years are easily past him. Road Agent would be perfect for him, if he wants to stay with the WWE.
On his blog he says he has signed with WWE and isgoing to "finish his career" in WWE and he "didn't realise he missed being Diesel".

it's just those comments that make me think.

but I agree i'd be happy with him being active until Wrestlemania and then finishing his active career there, after that he could be used as a manager or something on tv and as a road agent

· The Man Comes Around
8,754 Posts
“The biggest pop I’ve received since ’97 happened Sunday night. Diesel’s back, where he belongs. Circle of Life.”

i think Nash is going to fight The Big Show then retire but staying around with the company doing stuff backstage and promoting stuff like Flair did.

i'm cool with it

· Distant Relative of Former Def Jam President
18,483 Posts
Yes

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.