Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I felt obliged to make this thread after in Detroit of all places, Bryan just got a great ovation and at many times in his segment made Sheamus seem like the heel.

We've heard all the tired arguments about only smarks cheering for him, but tonight was NOT a smark city, it was a place that seemed to only come alive for Cena, Big Show, Santino and Orton, and didn't even give Punk the ovation he usually gets. Edge got a huge pop because he was a surprise, but the audience couldn't care less for most of the other smark favourites. Well.. other than Bryan.

So what do you guys think? After tonight is it proof that non-smark cities are starting to get behind Bryan as well, proving that he is INDEED over?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Do we need to have this thread after EVERY show? It's obvious that he's over, let the haters make shit up to try to say he isn't, they just lose credibility themselves.

·
The Man
25,723 Posts
yes he is over and we really dont need another thread. All the haters will come in and we'll hear comparisons to Santino and Ryder, ummm crowd was full of smarks, or he's loved by the internet fans or just some crazy shit.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
As a heel Daniel Bryan has received legitimate heat for a while now. Those detractors can say whatever they want but the paying audience enjoys to either chant YES! or to boo him. He's doing his job as well as anyone in the company right now.

Can't wait to see how much bitching occurs because of this thread being made.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Asuka
96,571 Posts
Yeah, he's over. Who cares? You people spend more damn time on whether he's over than how he's booked. Overness means nothing in WWE today, they don't push on overness, they push on political biases. What does it matter if he's the most over guy in the company (which he's not) if they still treat him like a jobber? Sheamus is clearly gonna stomp his ass at the PPV and then he's got nothing to keep him in the main event while ADR has a title shot lined up, so he's gonna fall down the card and this whole fad will die off within a month or two.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Please stop trying to change peoples minds and just enjoy the guy when he's on TV! Some people will never understand D-Bry's greatness and try to degrade him, ignore it.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You are literally OBSESSED with Daniel Bryan aren't you? Yes, he's over. Are you happy? are you gonna go jack off?
Yeah and you're literally OBSESSED with ADR, Rock and many others but you just don't have any interesting threads to make about them or don't know where to even begin.

I make opinions about things that usually become long threads when they aren't closed, so obviously they are welcomed by many people on here. I enjoy MANY different wrestlers and make threads about them all.

Please stop trying to change peoples minds and just enjoy the guy when he's on TV! Some people will never understand D-Bry's greatness and try to degrade him, ignore it.
I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. As I've said numerous times before, everyone's entitled to an opinion, I'm just asking a simple question as part of mine.

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
It's a question you already know the answer to, the GOAT says it all the time!

Yes!

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Yeah and you're literally OBSESSED with ADR, Rock and many others but you just don't have any interesting threads to make about them or don't know where to even begin.

I make opinions about things that usually become long threads when they aren't closed, so obviously they are welcomed by many people on here. I enjoy MANY different wrestlers and make threads about them all.
People make threads about Rock all the time and what could I possibly say about Alberto that isn't obvious...

He's great, it's not his fault he's much more talented than Bryan, it's just natural.

Dats money right dare dawg.

My bad. Notice the WWE Championship around his waist, something TEH GOAT will never have...

·
Hot Dreams!
4,098 Posts
Of course he is. He got the pop of the night tonight in an arena comprised of mostly children and their parents, and he's a smark favorite. If THAT"s not over, I don't know what is..

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
Yea, those AJ marks thinking that the audience is gonna cheer for a diva over a top level male talent in Daniel Bryan are absolutely out to lunch. This isn't Vince/Trish, D-Bry is a fulltime wrestler who main events all the house shows, they ain't sacrificing even a midcard fulltime heel for a diva never-mind the top heel who sells merch.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
He's over. Not an opinion, not a debate - a fact. The people love D-Bryan.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.