Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With it seeming like the WWE is running out of ideas for Jericho/Punk does it make sense to ask if Colt Cabana is next to debut. Going back almost a year now with Punk's infamous promo, it seems that so much of what he said came to light in the last 10 months. It was like the promo was to prep us all in to what was going to transpire. Would it make sense for Jericho to find someone like Colt to lie about who CM Punk is? Only for it to be revealed that it was all so that Colt could get a job. Granted Colt Cabana is no main even talent, but he is relevant enough to add to the mid car on Raw.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Would love to see Colt back, but not in this capacity (at least not right away) I think the Punk/Jericho stuff is over now as well.

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
Hell yeah for COlt Cabana!

I often wonder how would be best to re-introduice Colt to the universe? Not come up with anything yet...

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Hell yeah for COlt Cabana!

I often wonder how would be best to re-introduice Colt to the universe? Not come up with anything yet...
don't worry

they'll give him a shitty Medieval days' name , it's the trend in WWE right now , like how they did with that Damian Sandow guy :D

·
Banned
966 Posts
With it seeming like the WWE is running out of ideas for Jericho/Punk does it make sense to ask if Colt Cabana is next to debut. Going back almost a year now with Punk's infamous promo, it seems that so much of what he said came to light in the last 10 months. It was like the promo was to prep us all in to what was going to transpire. Would it make sense for Jericho to find someone like Colt to lie about who CM Punk is? Only for it to be revealed that it was all so that Colt could get a job. Granted Colt Cabana is no main even talent, but he is relevant enough to add to the mid car on Raw.
No.

Kevin Dunn and Vince McMahon dont like him

·
Is a Snit Head
22,268 Posts
I'm not sure if I even understand what the OP is trying to say. I would love to see Colt in WWE but I'm not sure if it's ever going to happen. His best friend should be at a point where he has a ton of influence but Colt still hasn't been hired.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
on his last padcast he said something along the lines how Johnny Ace ignores his e-mails

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
For as much as I want Colt to get a 2nd chance, the WWE wont sign him again. For some reason he doesn't fit the mold of a WWE superstar but somebody like Santino does. I don't get it.

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
If they didn't bring Cabana back last year when Punk was at his hottest peak then I don't think they'll just bring him in now.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He was talking about Ace Steel (Colts and CM Punks trainer), not Johnny Ace!
Absolutely not. Rockin' Randy asked him how's his relationship with WWE, and Colt said that Johnny Ace ignores his emails and then they talked how he's doing fine on his own even without WWE contract.

Randy talked earlier in the padcast how he had issues with Ace Steel but they worked on their issues and that they are "fine" now.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
They won't sign him now because it will seem like he's only getting a job because he's friends with a top guy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Absolutely not. Rockin' Randy asked him how's his relationship with WWE, and Colt said that Johnny Ace ignores his emails and then they talked how he's doing fine on his own even without WWE contract.

Randy talked earlier in the padcast how he had issues with Ace Steel but they worked on their issues and that they are "fine" now.
I just listened to it again and you are absolutely right.
Sorry!

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts