Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Is cm punk a jerk in real life

58K views 84 replies 66 participants last post by  Tombstoned 
#1 ·
I know it is his character. But is punk a jerk irl. What made me think that is the way he acts and facial expressions show that he thinks he is superior to the simple ways of the fans. What also made think this is that there are videos of him saying he hates fans and read that he had a altercation with a kid a few months back

#16 · (Edited)
CM Punk pulls girls left, right and center, so it's probably a safe bet that he's a complete and utter douchebag.

Like someone already mentioned though, that's what makes him great at being a heel - all the greatest personalities in wrestling are just amplified versions of the person playing them. Look at how entertaining Batista became when he just started acting like the same arrogant dickhole he is in reality.

Also, this thread is obviously not complete without this video.

#17 ·
I guess we shouldn't be tough on him. Guy was practically one of those murderous suicidal ugly nerds in his school life which caused him to become straight edge. Or so he looked like it. He us obviously taking it out on his fans and bullying little kids

Reactions: Snowman
#23 ·
FWIW, everyone I've ever heard who actually knows him says that, while he is straight edge in real life, he doesn't go after people who aren't. He likes his privacy and doesn't need everybody riding his ass all the time when he's not performing.

If he comes across as a dick for that, then I guess that's how you can feel about that. But, your mileage may vary on that point. He seems like a guy I could get along with, but that's just me.

wk

#31 ·
Well Maria was well suited to punk she was another bimbo nerd in highschool that had her car keyed all the time by the popular kids. So I read On a side note what the heck was second city saints. Why does every faction punk is in have to be connected to some religious gimmick. I find it strange since he seems anti religious irl in his tweets and his evil skeleton virgin Mary tattoo on hid inner right bicep

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.