Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or maybe Velvet Sky is turning heel? I ask because Brooke wrestled heel Gail Kim and tonight Brooke is scheduled to wrestle face Velvet Sky. Two faces or one of them turning heel?

I think Brooke would be better as a heel, she has that heel look and would be good in Gail's stable.

But they really need some storylines for all of them.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Have Brooke turn on Tara, Angelina turns face and reunites with Velvet, Madison turns on Gail, and she joins too. ODB/EY drop the titles to Gail and Brooke, and then TBP feud with the two for both KO titles.
The whole Beautiful people thing is dead! they shouldnt bring it back, they need to leave it in the past. It was cool when it first occurred but now it would be pretty bad.

·
Comin' at you like a double-fisted kangaroo
21,054 Posts
Brooke isn't turning heel, it's just a match to build her up for the ppv on Sunday. And no way should they put back the Beautiful People, they would want them as faces and we saw that didn't work.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,548 Posts
Have Brooke turn on Tara, Angelina turns face and reunites with Velvet, Madison turns on Gail, and she joins too. ODB/EY drop the titles to Gail and Brooke, and then TBP feud with the two for both KO titles.
I'm not so sure about a Beutiful People reunion. They had a reunion briefly after Angelina returned, but before she joined with Winter, if they do another reunion then it will be seriously lack luster. It would be like putting Team 3D back together. Better to give it more time and wait a little longer. But knowing TNA they proberly would do something like that.

Anyway as for Brooke or Velvet turning. I'm not so sure why people would think this, after all Velvet wrestled Mickie James a few months back and I believe Angelina Love wrestle Mickie as well whens he was face, so it's not so hard to believe that both women will remain faces.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Beautiful People = Ratings.

Or better yet:

Beautiful People > Ratings.
Well i will admit it did bring ratings up. but the problem i see, it would be short lived, i am not saying i wouldn't want to see those hot ass chicks back together and shaking their sexy asses, but i just dont see it happening!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts