Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
God, I hope not. He's embarassed himself enough. Since we know he's definitely in this for the money, he'll probably come back around Wrestlemania to get a Wrestlemania payday.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
God, I hope not. He's embarassed himself enough. Since we know he's definitely in this for the money, he'll probably come back around Wrestlemania to get a Wrestlemania payday.
Sadly, this. :(

·
Banned
4,479 Posts
idc either way, i was always a mark for him in the earlier days, hes wayyyy past his prime but i dont mind seeing him appear every so often
pretty much how i feel.

He's top 7ish of my favorite all time , but I hate seeing him in the ring now.
I don't mind seeing him appear once in a while but he needs to just hang out at home.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
His 10 years away made me excited when he came back, which is when I realized that his 10 years away had made me forget how fucking boring he is. If he never shows his face on TV again, I won't be sad.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I wouldn't mind if Bret made the occasional appearance. I think he's one of the best of all-time. I don't think it would be a bad idea to have him be sort of like an ambassador type.

I definitely think they should have brought him out on Television when Raw was in Calgary. The crowd was chanting for him all night, and I wanted to see him too.

I don't think he should be on Raw every single week, though.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I think Bret Hart would do himself a world of good if he unties all relationships with the WWE....He doesn't need to be insulted by a buncha 14 year olds who were sucking their thumbs back in the 90s.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I have mixed feelings about Bret.

I'm probably a die hard Bret Hart fan, but, all the anticipation of him coming back, and, seeing how frail he looked, made me pity him.

I really can't give any answer on that subject right now.

Although one thing's certain, if he were to comeback, I'd just hope he wouldn't be involved in any match (even if it something the likes of which they teased with Undertaker).

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
I have 2 feelings about this:

1. Bret needs to stay away. He made his peace, he made his farewell. Montreal is finally over and done with.

2. It wouldn't surprise me if it turns out that he is the mystery Raw GM.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts