Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bray Wyatt is very talented, good on the mic, he has charisma, good in the ring.

Do you think Bray Wyatt is the most talented wrestler in the WWE?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
No. He's one of the best mic workers but in terms of actual wrestling many people are better than him.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Dean Ambrose in my eye's is the complete package but the roster is full of great, great talent right now, including Bray Wyatt and pretty much most of the mid card too are incredibly talented.

The whole roster is really on a whole, we've got a strong roster of talent right now.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts
Dean Ambrose in my eye's is the complete package but the roster is full of great, great talent right now, including Bray Wyatt and pretty much most of the mid card too are incredibly talented.

The whole roster is really on a whole, we've got a strong roster of talent right now.
We have a very strong midcard/upcard, but the Main Event is so weak

·
Registered
189 Posts
I will say that Wyatt can be very under-appreciated at times. Obviously his mic skills are among the top (at the very top, in my opinion). His in-ring work is another aspect of his arsenal that is frequently discounted. A bit through half the year and Bray already has two MOTY singles match candidates at Royal Rumble and Payback. The Wyatts vs. The Shield at Elimination Chamber is obviously way up on the list too, but that was expected with the members of that match. People can say that he was carried by Bryan and Cena, but it can't be denied that those matches were just purely marvelous. I wouldn't be surprised if his probable match with Jericho at Summerslam is another great match.

An exceptional talent, that's what Wyatt is.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Amazing on the microphone (Easily top 3-4 in the company, if you say no then you are wrong), and a very good in-ring performer who consistently puts on good matches? (Just because he isn't as in shape as other wrestlers people are quick to say he isnt good in the ring, lol, he has several great matches and if I remember correctly 2 match of the year candidates)

Amazing character and acting?

Great promos?

etc etc

In my opinion, yes, he is.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I will say that Wyatt can be very under-appreciated at times. Obviously his mic skills are among the top (at the very top, in my opinion). His in-ring work is another aspect of his arsenal that is frequently discounted. A bit through half the year and Bray already has two MOTY candidates at Royal Rumble and Payback. People can say that he was carried by Bryan and Cena, but it can't be denied that those matches were just purely marvelous. I wouldn't be surprised if his probable match with Jericho at Summerslam is another great match.

An exceptional talent, that's what Wyatt is.
I like Bray but his match with Cena at Payback was legitimately awful.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I like Bray but his match with Cena at Payback was legitimately awful.

Really? I thought the match at 'Mania was decent, the match at Extreme Rules was bad and extremely boring, but the match at Payback was a show-stealer and a great one.

·
Registered
614 Posts
No but he's in the top 5 maybe top 3

1 - 16 of 16 Posts