Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So tonight on Smackdown Big Show tapped out to the YES lock and on the Raw last Monday he was selling Bryan's kick by saying "ofh" everytime Bryan made contact. An then I got thinking there was the incident before RR where Roman stiff punched Big Show that Show was pissed about. So do you guys think Show is trying to over sell Bryan to make Roman look bad as a form of revenge?

·
Registered
398 Posts
That wouldn't surprise me. There is always backstage politics and guys don't all get along. I came to the same conclusion a while back after watching a Show vs Reigns match in which he didn't sell most of Reigns offense.

Reigns might have enemies in the locker room, it wouldnt be the first time it happens to somebody. I remember a match Bruiser Brody refused to sell any of Luger's offense. Its still on youtube i think. Its unprofessional but its a reality.

In fact, Big show is an idiot in the sense that he agreed to have his reputation tarnished by jobbing to people for a big part of his career. Andre the giant never did that because he knew better. His reputation of a unbeatable giant was never debated, however Big Show never understood that, never actually protected his character by refusing to look weak and that's why he's jobbing to other people now, because he won't have a job if he doesn't. So if he is bitter about that fact, than he is pretty much to blame.

For the record i don't care for Reigns, but not selling to somebody shouldn't be tolerated even if kayfabe is broken.

·
The EST of NXT
The LegitEST BOSS
35,355 Posts
Big Show stopped no selling Reigns after this:

I think someone spoke to him backstage about it. Ever since then, he's been doing a good job of making Reigns look strong :vince3

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Perhaps Big Show is the one making the regular Roman Reigns Hate Threads on here?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts