Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andre and Gonzales died young, Kevin Nash always tears his quads and Khali can nearly walk. Is Big Show the healthiest giant.

·
Administrator
59,114 Posts
Of course. Because he actually takes care of himself unlike the others. Giants do normally come with some type of disability that evolves with age. Nash isn't a giant btw.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Andre and Gonzales died young, Kevin Nash always tears his quads and Khali can nearly walk. Is Big Show the healthiest giant.
I would say yes. Andre's condition was truly sad. The man literally could not stop growing. I don't know the correct terminology, but something like his body never stopped producing growth hormones and he just kept getting bigger and there was no way to stop it.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yeah Big Show has to be the healthiest.

He's been wrestling forever, he's taken some pretty sick bumps in his career and he's still wrestling now.

As far as giants go, Big Show has to be considered one of the GOATs.

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
I would say yes. Andre's condition was truly sad. The man literally could not stop growing. I don't know the correct terminology, but something like his body never stopped producing growth hormones and he just kept getting bigger and there was no way to stop it.
It's called Acromegaly, but luckily Show had his treated early.

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Are you blind? Just look at their bodies, KEvin Nash, passed the age of 50 is ripped and muscular, while Big Show is fat, out of shape, smokes and have petition for junkfood

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Hmmm, I'm not sure, but I believe they said he had it treated at age 12.

EDIT: Not at age 12, but wikipedia said he had treatment sometime in the early 1990s.
It's great that Show was able to be treated. I think if Andre could have been treated that he could have had at least a few more years in him and his last few years active wouldn't have been wrestling with so much pain. Andre doesn't get near the respect he deserves from younger people and I think if he could have been treated and had some more solid matches during the Hogan era there would be no doubt in anyones mind that he belongs on the GOAT lists.

·
Banned
136 Posts
All this talk about growth surgery gives me hopes for WWEs vanilla midgets and nerds. Hopefully they can find a way to make these boys grow into men.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts