Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean he was suppose to be the big bad ass face here but the fans chanted Daniel Bryan's name during his match which ment they wanted Bryan in the main event instead of him. I cant see him recovering from this.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,322 Posts
He's the Goddamn Big Show, so of course not, brah. He can easily contend for the U.S. and IC Titles if the need arises in order to elevate them and whoever he's feuding with over them, which is what I actually hope happens down the road so that the world titles are left to the younger guys.

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Nope, he's a Vince McMahon Guy. He'll always have an unwarranted good spot on the card and is willing to turn when needed. I fully expect him working against Cena post-Mania filler season in stale table matches.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
This is Vince McMahon/WWE we're talking about...

If anything, those chants could end up causing Daniel Bryan to get de-pushed even more as punishment.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Recover from what? Big show has always been big show. He has never been taken seriously as a credible main eventer for a long time. Hes a special attraction that is it. Big show is just a giant guy that vince loves to push.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
No, he'll turn heel and be placed into the WHC picture, and then turn face and either feud with and bury an up-and-comer or be put back into the WWE title picture. This will continue until he's no longer physically able to walk.

·
Registered
8,207 Posts
Already been stated, but I'm sure they will still continue to use the Big Show, but that's probably the last time you see him headlining a PPV as a face. Not sure if I think it's sad or funny that they built up this angle for about 3 months and the match lasted 12 minutes, not only that but the fans shit on that match in a way that we haven't seen in some time.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's feuding with John Cena as a heel in like 2 or 3 months from now.

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
I mean he was suppose to be the big bad ass face here but the fans chanted Daniel Bryan's name during his match which ment they wanted Bryan in the main event instead of him. I cant see him recovering from this.
This really happened? hahahhahaa awesome, it was very noticeable or just for a minute or two?

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
I knew a stupid motherfucker would make a thread about those Bryan chants. Here's the funny thing about those chants. It wasn't the whole crowd, and like the Ziggler chants, it wasn't sustained. Smarks are everywhere. It was one section trying to start a chant that didn't catch on. It was audible, but it hardly accounted for the whole crowd.

Bryan HAS gotten loud chants before. This wasn't one of them. This was a failed chant that some section of the crowd was trying to start.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I knew a stupid motherfucker would make a thread about those Bryan chants. Here's the funny thing about those chants. It wasn't the whole crowd, and like the Ziggler chants, it wasn't sustained. Smarks are everywhere. It was one section trying to start a chant that didn't catch on. It was audible, but it hardly accounted for the whole crowd.

Bryan HAS gotten loud chants before. This wasn't one of them. This was a failed chant that some section of the crowd was trying to start.
Don't hate the fans for needing to entertain themselves. That main event had lesser spots than the Divas elimination match. Jojo's hot tag and Natalia making AJ tap to the sharpshooter were greater high spots. The Big Show and Orton should feel embarrassed for their performance tonight. But I will give Orton some credit for pausing and posing when the marks were chanting "take it home."

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Don't hate the fans for needing to entertain themselves. That main event had lesser spots than the Divas elimination match. Jojo's hot tag and Natalia making AJ tap to the sharpshooter were greater high spots. The Big Show and Orton should feel embarrassed for their performance tonight. But I will give Orton some credit for pausing and posing when the marks were chanting "take it home."
I'm not denying the match was shit. Survivor Series was very lackluster... except for Roman Reigns being the sole survivor. I'm just saying the Ziggler chant from the Lansgton match and the Bryan chant from the Orton match were both pointless. It wasn't an entire crowd. It was one section and the chant died quickly... at one point I could hear them trying to start it back up and failing. The chant did not catch on outside of that section. If you've been to a live show, you know what I mean. One section doing a chant doesn't mean "the crowd did".

Bryan HAS gotten chants the full crowd has gotten involved in. This isn't one. This was one smark section of fans trying to get something going that didn't catch on.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I'm not denying the match was shit. Survivor Series was very lackluster... except for Roman Reigns being the sole survivor. I'm just saying the Ziggler chant from the Lansgton match and the Bryan chant from the Orton match were both pointless. It wasn't an entire crowd. It was one section and the chant died quickly... at one point I could hear them trying to start it back up and failing. The chant did not catch on outside of that section. If you've been to a live show, you know what I mean. One section doing a chant doesn't mean "the crowd did".

Bryan HAS gotten chants the full crowd has gotten involved in. This isn't one. This was one smark section of fans trying to get something going that didn't catch on.
A large majority of the arena were chanting Bryan's name when Orton was going for the punt. Plus, the WWE clearly turned down the volume when the crowd was chanting boring, what makes you think they didn't do the same when they were chanting for Bryan?

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
He'll be back. And cockblock some new up and comer and steal all of his momentum. I've hated Big Show since he buried the SES. And then Cody Rhodes. And then stole all of Bryan's momentum. Langston and Reigns better watch out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts