Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd say its a toss up between him and the Boogie Woogie Man.

But those skinny jeans and the nose ring. How the hell could anyone put this clown in the Main Event at WM30.

·
A Genetic Jackhammer
1,028 Posts
inb4 #DealWithIt

·
Registered
388 Posts
CM Punk has a gay ass lip ring and I have never heard people complaining about it. I've seen so many posts about Batista's nose ring. Who gives a fuck? That 'tool' you're talking about could one punch KO you.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
As a fan, would have to give this to Punk. It's a real tool move to walk out on the company with no prior notice just because you weren't given the biggest match at Mania.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
He was #1 if not #2 to John Cena back in 2005. Anyone who does not realize this needs a reality check. It's the reason why so many people heavily cheered for both of them. It's a shame WWE hasn't produced very many huge stars for years now. That's about to change soon with Daniel Bryan, The Shield, Wyatts, etc.

Just because you don't like Batista doesn't mean he's the "biggest tool in wrestling" or a "clown".

·
The Man Comes Around
8,486 Posts
Well Batista dated Kelly Kelly, Rosa Mendes, Melina, Tiffany, pretty sure he fucked/dated Layla and others as the ECW announcer girl who didn't last long.. don't remember her name.

So even with his Kayne West swag he must be doing something right.....

·
Registered
561 Posts
As a fan, would have to give this to Punk. It's a real tool move to walk out on the company with no prior notice just because you weren't given the biggest match at Mania.
You know this for a fact?? You have no idea what the real reason is.

OP, batista is a tool for the simple fact that he flips off fans. WWE is at the end of the day a family show, like it or not, and having this guy do this and also curse at fans is pathetic.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.