Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AW is probably one of the most interesting things on Raw right now. The highlight of No Way Out has to be AW turning on The Colons and joining the Prime Time Players. While I didn't think him and the Colons were a bad fit, I think he'll have some great chemistry with O'Neil and Young. Seeing AW turn on the Colons after they wasted their 30 day rematch clause really put him over as a sleazy business man.

I'm going to guess that Primo and Epico are now faces. Which is a good move. Now that O'Neil and Young are in All World Promotions, do you think AW should recruit the likes of Ezekiel Jackson, Mark Henry and Kofi Kingston? Or do you think All World Promotions would have been better off like TNA's "World Elite" with each member being an international talent? They already had the Colons from Puerto Rico, but they're gone now so it seems that idea is scrapped.

Should they rename All World Promotions "The New Nation"?

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
... because the 3 of them are black is the main reason you suspect that?

·
Banned
283 Posts
sounds like a solid idea you got there buddy boy, big zeke and kofi are in need of a heel turn

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
No and nobody would care.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Stables need to come back. I want to see a giant heel stable. Pushing young talent. And not get fucked up like Nexus.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I was worried we might not get our monthly thread of "let's put all the black guys in a stable together CUZ THEY MAD."

There is a 0% chance WWE in its current PG-rated, Linda-Senate-campaigning state would promote a fucking black power stable.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
AW is interesting.

His clients are fucking lame, boring and shit at everything.

But for your question, I don't think so. I also hope not, because of aforementioned reasons.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I was worried we might not get our monthly thread of "let's put all the black guys in a stable together CUZ THEY MAD."

There is a 0% chance WWE in its current PG-rated, Linda-Senate-campaigning state would promote a fucking black power stable.
qft

Even though I like the idea of a "New Nation"

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Don't think it'd be the new nation. At most, it'd be like Teddy Longs stable when it was Teddy as manager and Rodney Mack, Jazz and partially Mark Henry

·
Banned
1,618 Posts
Mark Henry has to be involved since he's the only remaining link to the old nation of domination, just for continuity purposes. But I too have suspected (read: want/anticipated) a new NOD when AW was recruiting Mark Henry.

I guess we've had two nations, the Rock led one and the Farooq led one. But I'm ready for "The New Nation". I'd swap R-Truth for Kofi Kingston however seeing as how I've never seen Kofi as a heel and R-Truth is more of a sure thing.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
I personally don't see this storyline will still be going in about 2 weeks time, so I'm not hopeful. I'm intrigued and I like the storyline, but I fully expect WWE to be like "Well, this midcard storyline's been going a couple of weeks now, and these guys just aren't getting Triple H level pops. Let's drop it".

But AW should get a few more clients, would hopefully get him over as a legitimate manager.

·
Registered
890 Posts
God I hope not! At least under that concept. At best, AW does become an all black stable. However, when people bring it up, they get brow beaten for it. Things like: "D-X was all white guys but no one thought they were gonna burn crosses did they?!","Just because my clientele happens to be African American, doesn't mean we're some group trying to riots or looting." They're just a heel stable. I wouldn't mind JTG being involved (for or against them, I don't care).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts