Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't. Not to be mean but I really have not missed her not being around. Since she's been gone the TV tapings have been some of the best in current wrestling. Others are getting pushed. Now with the new talent that may be coming in she's kind of become a after thought.

·
Registered
545 Posts
She's a great talent etc, but no I don't at all...think Moose has really stepped up...if it wasn't for Elgin, think he'd be the Champ comes 18th July.

IMPACT needs to start keeping its main stars, BUT they do a great job under Scott & Don of making new ones. Ace Austin is starting to step up, Trey seems to loved by Don especially & will get a chance, I think Fulton is being placed into being in that conversation next year.

·
Registered
979 Posts
She's a great talent etc, but no I don't at all...think Moose has really stepped up...if it wasn't for Elgin, think he'd be the Champ comes 18th July.

IMPACT needs to start keeping its main stars, BUT they do a great job under Scott & Don of making new ones. Ace Austin is starting to step up, Trey seems to loved by Don especially & will get a chance, I think Fulton is being placed into being in that conversation next year.
Think you totally nailed it dude. Fulton should be challenging for the top belt some point next year with a bit of luck. Trey I've liked for awhile now, same with all the rascialz even though the gimmicks a bit crap imo, and although i don't see him being Impact champion i think all three could and should be bigger players in the X and tag team division. Ace Austin will win the Impact belt before long, he develop so damn much since he joined Impact and now with Elgin suspended i think he'll take that role as top heel until Big Mike can come back, or if he comes back (hopefully he will).

Gone be interesting couple of weeks for Impact, hopefully they get some buzz around them that making Tessa champion failed to do (Covid19 had a big hand in limiting her chance to make a difference tbf).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts