Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like niche? Post here, even if you have only have a mild curiosity or wear exclusively designer scents. Discuss what you’re wearing and get/give recommendations.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I don't know anything about scents. However...

I was given a bottle of Joop! as a present about a year ago. At first I didn't like it, because I thought it smelled too feminine (a common complaint from other users of the fragrance, if you research Joop! on the internet).

However, so many women have since noticed the scent and commented how much they love it. Hence my opinion about the fragrance has markedly changed. I've grown used to the smell too, and come to like it.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
I tend to use adidas Moves and have for the past four or five years. But fragrances smell different on everyone due to body chemicals reacting to the fragrances' chemicals.

·
Banned
7,463 Posts
mostly designer but I'm interested in getting some niche stuff like Creed despite the prices. It's winter now so I'm mostly wearing Fahrenheit by Christian Dior and Burberry London

·
Premium Member
5,918 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
... But fragrances smell different on everyone due to body chemicals reacting to the fragrances' chemicals.
That’s what fragrance houses would have you believe. There may be slight, mostly imperceptible, nuances from skin to skin, but it isn’t going to drastically alter a scent. It’s a great excuse for a poorly constructed scent. I also find it’s something for people to hide behind when they offer an opinion: “…but it just didn’t work with my skin chemistry”.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I always use A-men not too expensive and the girls seems to like it :p

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I tend to use Paco Rabbone (However you spell it) one million.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
I mainly use Axe and Tag body sprays, I can hang with just about any of them except the chocolate shit because it's for black people. I have like 15 different cans of that shit. I like to switch it up every day.

For cologne on special occasions, Cool Water and ADIDAS. Bitches love Cool Water.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
got some jean paul gaultier de chaque for christmas and it's not bad.

i have joop too, mostly b/c it's easily available + cheap as travellers tend to steal it from lorries a lot.

Oh ralph Lauren Polo Blue's quite good too I find.

·
SNOWBLIND
7,529 Posts
I've got a shit ton of different colognes here. Cool Waters, Armani Code, Boss Deep Blue, couple Diesels, couple by Lacoste, some Paul Smith stuff, Burberry London... I don't know how I've managed to amass such a collection because it's not like I don't use them. Also have this Dolce & Gabbana stuff that I've had for about 7 years.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I have never bought myself aftershave in my life. Every year at Christmas, people buy you aftershave - you take what you're given and you use it until it runs out. Most likely there will be a birthday inbetween to help keep you going to the next Christmas.

My ex always bought me some Hugo Boss aftershave that was actually quite nice.

·
Banned
7,463 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
I've got a shit ton of different colognes here. Cool Waters, Armani Code, Boss Deep Blue, couple Diesels, couple by Lacoste, some Paul Smith stuff, Burberry London... I don't know how I've managed to amass such a collection because it's not like I don't use them. Also have this Dolce & Gabbana stuff that I've had for about 7 years.
For some reaosn, I wonder why, I always picture you smelling of beer, whiskey, death, fucked bitches, weed and female orgasm.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts