Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have really enjoyed them every time they've wrestled. They seem to have won over the crowd to get a response from them too. I think we need more tag teams like these guys to bring the tag division back to life. I would love to see them on RAW too.

What's everyone else's opinion on them?

Also think Young and O'Neal would be great for the tag division, but I don't think they should be split up for the singles, first impressions leave me thinking they'd be boring on their own, but personally I haven't seen much of them before now.

·
Registered
458 Posts
They're not that good. Actually really lame

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
I like them but the moment you get beat by the black john cena and his friend you know your wwe career is going down the toilet.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
"Very impressed"? No. A little impressed? Yes.

The thing with the Uso's is that they're a less interesting to watch version of a team like Paul London & Brian Kendrick. They're the good-in-the-ring, have no character, lower-carders who'll win on the D show but job in an instant on the B show.

I can see why people would like them as they're a fairly good team in the ring, but they have no character really and I've seen better for their plucky underdog role.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
They're a legit tag team, and should be champs. They know how to work the crowd, and not bad imo. I like em.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I've always been impressed with The Usos ever since they made their debut attacking the Hart Dynasty back on Raw 2 years ago. Shame how they're being utilized but when your working for a company that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about its Tag Team division, you really can't expect to get treated right.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I am so proud of the UK for getting the U So correct.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Yes their entertaining

·
Registered
100 Posts
their gimmicks and haka entrance fucking lame.
How is it lame? their haka entrance adds much more to their characters and shows their culture from where they originated, which makes them much more interesting than alot of the roster already.
I think their in-ring work is great as well, they have good double team moves they do together... the Uso's should have a proper rivalry with Primo and Epico (Who I also think are very good as a tag team) one which goes on for a long period of time; both the teams are legit tag teams, and I think could claw back some credibility for the tag titles.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Yeah they're cool. I already hate those two fucking pricks who beat them though. Titus O'Neal is a complete fucking tool.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
There a legit bore. AKA, Really boring.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I like them. On their own, they're a decent tag team. But relative to the rest of the WWE's tag division, they're a beacon of light. I don't know why they aren't the tag team champions.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Good workers and solid characters. Remind me of mini Umagas and considering I'm probably the biggest Umaga mark on this forum, I'm fine with it.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
They're awesome. It's great to see some genuine tag team wrestling from people, and I really like their gimmick. That's the kind of team you build your division around.

I remember they started getting some airtime last year and I got into them, and then they disappeared. Rocky didn't even give them a rub or anything, which is odd considering they're blood related.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts