Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry for the large pic, but I just wanted to use it as an example to show you what I keep getting 60% of the time I try to browse the forums. In the past few days I've been getting popups prompting me to download some internet tools from a certain site..and when I click no for the download, Wrestling Edge stops loading and freezes. Now the popups are gone, but I keep getting this download thing 60% of the time I try to look at a thread or try to post. The screen freezes on a blank page and at the bottom left corner it says something about downloading data from a trafficsyndicate.com. It's getting very difficult to go through the forums without having to click the back button a dozen times just to have the page load. I was wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and if they know what the hell it is or how to get rid of it.:confused:
:argh:
Well, time to submit this thread....this'll take a while now.:no:

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
i get those too kanenite. I agree that amish has to get money somehow. But when it gets to the point where we cant come on to the forums, i tend to get a little angry. Fuck i had to hit the back button 5 times just to read what this is about, and another 5 times to reply :mad:

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the link. I hadn't gone to the rants yet so I wasnt aware of that thread.:eek: Oh well, its good to know I'm not the only one with the annoying problems.:agree:

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I had the problem as well .I accidently agreed to one of the downloads and it stuffed up my system. In the end I had to format my hard drive and re-install everything I had.
Luckily I'd back up the whole computer 3 weeks ago.

Traffic Syndicate has to go.

It's the only pop-up that comes up and it sometimes disables the screen.
The pages open most of the time but every single page opens with errors and is never complete.

I always get " Done, but with errors on page"

K

·
0 Posts
I've just had one not long ago,its mainly everytime i've done a post it occurs.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Yeah, Thats exactly what I was talking about.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yeah, i'm getting them as well. It freezes it up and i have to keep going back and trying again. And I am also getting the 'Done but with errors' thing as well. And it's not just the forums for me, the news site of wrestling-edge is doing the same thing sometimes.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I'm not getting the pop ups anymore :)
Don't remember anything about DVDs and CDs :)

and i don't get the done but with errors on the fucking pages :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

im in the best of moods 2day :) :)

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
now i know these pop ups bring in money which i know keeps this forum open put do we really need 2 every time i clik a topic in a forum, ive got a popup stopper but cause theres so many of them it slows the computer down, which slows the forums down for me.... its a pisser

N

·
0 Posts
I would just like to point out that the codes for these pop-ups are NOT WEForums' fault. The people who created the code can basically change or add whatever they wish to WEForums through the code, which means different pop-ups. I'll double check the coding and see if I can remove it and talk to Amish about it once again.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts