Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been seeing sh*t talking about TNA all over the boards lately. Giving crap about the low rating, the booking, and all kinds of crap. I think TNA has been extremely good lately. Does anyone else agree and feel the same way?

Lets here what you guys have to say!

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
I agree, TNA's product is much than WWE's at the moment. Impact is a great show (not this week's episode however) and is much better than RAW and Smackdown.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Because TNA is disappointing. They have a great roster but whoever is writing the shows is a fucktard. The dixie storyline that is awful lasting way to long, sting beating roode, brooke hogan..if you can't tell this is bad stuff when its on paper then gtfo of the company.

WWE sucks ass and wrestling fans are dying for a solid alternative, and tna is not giving its all. Think of it as a kid you want to see succeed really badly yet they fuck up every time and keep making dumb mistakes.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Because TNA is disappointing. They have a great roster but whoever is writing the shows is a fucktard. The dixie storyline that is awful lasting way to long, sting beating roode, brooke hogan..if you can't tell this is bad stuff when its on paper then gtfo of the company.

WWE sucks ass and wrestling fans are dying for a solid alternative, and tna is not giving its all. Think of it as a kid you want to see succeed really badly yet they fuck up every time and keep making dumb mistakes.
TNA may not be a full alternative I admit, but its a hell of a lot more entertaining than WWE, for one, the show is based around the world champion, not some 90s midcarder whos now a GM. The Dixie Storyline has been found to be the part which gains them the most viewers, so they'd be stupid to stop it.

What I'm saying is if you want a full alternative, watch PWG or Dragon Gate, where theres loads of wrestling involved. TNA is a sports entertainment company and thats what they sadly have to be to be mainstream

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
The gods forbid somebody talk about TNA critically, especially after their worst episode in months, despite the show not beeing on a particulary high level before either. Also, the WWE comparisions need to stop, most people aren't critisizing TNA because it's worse than WWE, but because it's not particulary thrilling on its own. It can be a decent, in rare cases even good show but I find myself bored most of the time.

Reactions: Wildcat410

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
TNA is trying.. there is proof of that..

- Open fight nights
- Good matches
- Interacting with fans
- Gut check

·
Banned
59 Posts
I've been seeing sh*t talking about TNA all over the boards lately. Giving crap about the low rating, the booking, and all kinds of crap. I think TNA has been extremely good lately. Does anyone else agree and feel the same way?

Lets here what you guys have to say!
How long have you been a fan of wrestling? People have talked crap about TNA since the beginning and they will continue until its ultimate demise. Acceptance is your path to happiness.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

Pretty much this. Despite a few hiccups, TNA is generally much better than WWE at the moment. And it's been noticeably better since BfG with at least 3 or 4 episodes that have been truly outstanding.

The trouble is they are not consistent. They do 3 or 4 shows that are great, and maybe a show that is excellent. A small buzz starts to build, people tune in and..... they do a shit (or at least poor) show which kills any momentum they have built up.

This lack of consistency s their major problem, IMO. And they do it time and time and time again. That said, talking personally, I like the product and despite thinking it could so easily be better, generally enjoy it.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
i feel bad for saying this but IMPACT was better than RAW this week. By a large margin.

Reactions: SPCDRI

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
Most wrestling fans are WWE fans and to them, everything else is fucking stupid.

That's an explanation.

No.

WWE is at a real low (imo) right now, but TNA is just stuck in a constant low.

They now also have the stupid TRENDING ON TWITTER bullshit and executives of talent relations showing their faces. Really? You just couldn't be fucking original?

Fact of the matter is, TNA is garbage, and even a TNA fan should feel awkward and lowly watching it. I actually used to like TNA.....and I still watch it because it is wrestling...but, holy fuck, is it ever bad.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
he's clearly just mad because he lashed out at someone criticising the product, so he got banned, and now this is him making a classic TNA mark stand

oh so sad

fuck tna. its shit. and it will always be shit

1 - 20 of 38 Posts