Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steiner and Flair in the same promos?

It's going to be comedy gold.

Reactions: Don Draper

·
Banned
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be too busy crying over the severe lack of Desmond Wolfe.

I guarantee they get more tv than the Guns too.
Oh hell yeah. Russo is still back there. Stuck in 1998.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I want to see Flair/Steiner 45 min promo where they BURY each other and everyone else.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Steiner will talk and Flair will cry. History will repeat itself, that is what TNA does best, doing something that has happend before, like a alzheimer patient.

·
Registered
6,797 Posts
The promo's are the only good reason to have Scott Steiner there. I'm sorry I like they guy, but at his age he shouldnt have been brought back.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Anytime Stiener is on the mic is GOLD, I can't wait for some classic stiener promos.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
since flair is apparently the "50/50" owner with bischoff.... maybe steiner can make himself a general manager and they can spend the first 30 minutes of each impact putting matches together

if they follow that with 30 minutes of knockout action... thatll be the most watched hour on television

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
I would love to see this....on Youtube or Xplosion.

·
Registered
251 Posts
The answer to the question is an emphatic NOOO!!!!what the hell is this shit? thats exactly what we need yet another old dude taking fifteen minutes to walk to the ring and then taking for half an hour. Will someone please pump the breaks on this before its too late.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts