Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because I know I am. I know that the card will be loaded with has beens, and that it will take the spotlight from the TNA guys, but as long as it's a one off I don't mind. With the ECW fans and Dreamer's ability to put together a great show, as well as the possibility that RVD might actually care about this one, I'm really looking forward to a fun night with a great atmosphere. That, or a complete trainwreck... either way it will be essential viewing. Does anyone agree, or am I completely off the mark here?

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I actually am looking forward to it, I'm taking it as a month of from TNA and looking forward to seing what they can do with this concept.

·
Registered
595 Posts
cannot wait, big ECW mark, be great to see them go one more time, lets hope they manage to get a good roster for the show

·
Registered
509 Posts
As long as its a one off its fine, and im looking forward to it! give the whole of TNA a while to analyse the product and refresh as well. People on here complain there are 2 many ppvs and that tna dont do very well in buy rates so why not do this, hardly going to matter in the long term.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
This PPV will break the record for most botches in a single night, with at least half of them coming from Sabu.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I'm looking forward to it for sure. It's not going to harm anybody and it will probably do more buys than the last few TNA PPv's I've got. I realise that the show isn't going to be full of fantastic matches but that is fine because I don't see it being a trainwreck either like some people seem to think.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Lets face facts, love or hate ECW, love or hate what TNA is doing with ECW. If your an old ECW fan / TNA fan you will watch to find out if they pull it off. If your not an ECW / TNA fan you will watch to see if they mess it up. Either way you'll watch and discuss afterwards. The fact is you'll be talking about something TNA has done. TNA wins

·
Registered
177 Posts
The fact you've replied proves the point. TNA is after the attention, good PPV or not. Everybody trashing it is still giving it attention

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Me replying has nothing to do with anything. I reply to most threads in this section lately. It doesn't mean I'll watch or I'm excited. The only reason I care about this PPV is because it's ruining TNA television and storylines, oh well.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.