Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It definatley appears that someone is behind the Nexus other than Wade Barrett. Why did they attack Taker, why have they gone after John Cena, why did they have an original truce with Sheamus. Its been suggested on another thread that Randy Orton is the mastermind but it maybe abit of a tough one to pull off. Whoelse could it be:

Triple H - maybe if it gets him the title as soon as he's back
Kevin Nash - storyline for his way back into the WWE
Batista - I think not, he's done
Cena - too crazy
JBL - unlikely
Shane Mcmahon - No way
Vince McMahon - a good way for him to reintroduce himself as the evil boss
Bret Hart - It had been suggested months and months ago but highly unlikly
Someone completely new - makes things even more interesting the storyline could go anywhere
The return of someone we haven't seen in years - ........

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
It's Brock Lesnar. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Don't mind SummerLove. He's just pissed off that we have to see this thread... AGAIN.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
IDK about what happened between Edge-Otunga on SD yet, but I want to know why Barrett didn't kick Otunga out after he said he'll tell everyone exactly why Nexus did what they did to Undertaker.

On Raw, they mentioned that Otunga has been a rebel since Cena joined Nexus, but it makes me think that maybe the reason Nexus buried Taker and why Otunga is acting like this is because Cena is now in control of Nexus and told them to do that?

So maybe when Nexus first came into WWE, their goal was just to get contracts, after they got it, Cena wanted them to do more in order to fully start taking over WWE and something that would make Cena looks like a bigger hero to the wwe universe. Then the only way Cena-Nexus could ever team up again would be to have Cena lose a match and join Nexus.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I think having a mastermind behind Nexus would destroy Wade Barrett's credibility

·
Registered
417 Posts
hmmm

Shawn Michaels....hence the The Undertaker attack...!?!?

lol

The Rock
Hornswoggle
Mea Young & Mark Henrys hand?!?!

Who knows!?!?

·
Registered
9,486 Posts
Well if I remember correctly, McMahon said he was behind Nexus and right before they attacked him, Barret said something along the lines of "When listen to a higher power than you" (Something along those lines)...Im still holding out hope its Triple H but ya know, Cena being the guy could be a nice swerve I suppose

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Well if I remember correctly, McMahon said he was behind Nexus and right before they attacked him, Barret said something along the lines of "When listen to a higher power than you" (Something along those lines)...Im still holding out hope its Triple H but ya know, Cena being the guy could be a nice swerve I suppose
I think he was just talking about Nexus attack on Bret which forced him to no longer be GM of Raw.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I think if there is going to be a mastermind behind Nexus, it will be Triple H. Although I doubt there will be one anyways...

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
I would prefer no Mastermind, they are a group of rookies with their own agenda. The reason they attacked Taker is part of a bigger picture with Wade wanting to end the streak or something. If there actually is someone they have in mind, other than HHH, everyone else would suck, unless they got Heyman.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
If they do have a mastermind it needs to be a non-wrestler someone like HHH would take away from Barrett.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts