Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
In fairness, WWE made Nexus look pretty damn good tonight.
What was the point of keeping the group alive? To get squashed by Cena at the Rumble .. 4 ON 1 .. its just dumb ..
David Otunga, Michael McGuillicuty and Husky Harris were, within the last year, on a "reality show" for ROOKIES trying to get an opportunity in the WWE. Rookies, Cena is a 9 time World Champion.

I would EXPECT a nine time World Champion to dominate three rookies who've accomplished virtually nothing. (Admittedly, Wade won NXT so he could be given a by here, but even with the original Nexus it was still basically enhancement talent vs the biggest name in the industry).

Dominating Punk? I'll give you that, though Punk did get some offence in there. Mason Ryan? Still very much an enigma, so I'll say the jury's out.

Still, Otunga/McGuill/Harris are all basically jobbers anyway.

·
Registered
7,097 Posts
Yes I am. They can take out a fucking powerhouse like Khali with little trouble, but one ugly bastard in jean shorts...they never stood a chance!

Stupid booking in a stupid rumble. VERY few mark-out moments. I counted...4 mark-out moments:

1) Cena coming out (i know this is contradictory, but whatever)
2) Booker T coming out. Just...fuck yeah
3) Miz eliminating Cena
4) Kane coming out last. I actually thought he might last MORE than 5 minutes...

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
Way more outraged that SES 2.0 lasted as long as they did. They and Hornswoggle were just in there way too long. They'd have ruined the Rumble if so much other fun stuff didn't happen.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.