Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a little iffy about kazarian turning face i mean that guy is a natural heel to me i dont think he can pull off a babyface role beer money i am not worried about cause they where way over as faces and was good faces aj everbody knows is 100 times better as a face thoughts?...........

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
531 Posts
the only reason that fortune are face right now is because TNA fucked up big time...i mean talk about starting a storyline when the main people involved in that storyline arent even signed by TNA....by that i mean the main event mafia, and Nash, the 'T and the stinger and because they had already announced 'They' are coming they had to think of something.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
the only reason that fortune are face right now is because TNA fucked up big time...i mean talk about starting a storyline when the main people involved in that storyline arent even signed by TNA....by that i mean the main event mafia, and Nash, the 'T and the stinger and because they had already announced 'They' are coming they had to think of something.
Sure that's the reason,But why not talk about how it could be played out with Fortune turning face in kfabe!?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.