Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,522 Posts
If kayfabe doesn't exist anymore, then Zelina Vega should be managing her husband Aleister, thus leaving Andrade and Garza on their own.
But I guess interracial couples are only cool with black guys. :sneaky:

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
Imagine if Sin Cara was still there.

Andrade, Garza, Humberto, Mysterio, Sin Cara...

Zelina will probably be managing both guys once Andrade is back. Garza will probably be helping Andrade keep the US Championship in the future.

I like it but I hope that this doesn't hurt Andrade since Garza is new and fresh on RAW. Maybe this next month will help fizzle out the "honeymoon" phase of Garza being on RAW before Andrade returns. Garza really does have a lot of charisma.
Oh no, the most generic luchador of all time is no longer on the roster. How are we gonna replace him.

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
I've been a huge fan of Angel Garza since his debut on NXT, as others have said he everything, handsome looks, can speak english, charisma & is a great wrestler. It was a surprise to see him pop up on RAW with Zelina so i'm looking forward to see where he goes from here and how he interacts with Andrade when he returns. I could see them as a pretty great tag team possibly becoming tag team champions but i really just want a main event push for Andrade but a tag reign would kill time whilst Drew McIntyre gets to have his reign and main event run.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
I really don't want to see a heel stable of all the same "non-American" nationality. WWE don't know how to book that without being outrageously racist.

I guess, at least we're (probably?) past the times when they'd end up having them come to the ring on lawnmowers.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts