Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always thought he was better suited for the annoying pretty boy heel with a valet than Andrade , he looks like a million bucks tbh
What do you folks think about the current feud with Rey and Humberto ?

·
Registered
742 Posts
For at least the month, yes -- he's a substitution.

But I do begin to wonder if there's a longer deal here with Carillo and Garza. Because if Andrade is banned 30 days, shouldn't the belt have gone over last week?

·
Premium Member
9,657 Posts
Garza is going to get over big. He's loaded with charisma and he's one devilishly handsome son of a gun.

I guess we'll the combo of Humberto/Rey vs Garza/Andrade eventually. it's great they have Zelina with them as well. I don't see it as a permanent replacement, although it might be a way to phase Zelina away from Andrade.

·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
  • He impressed me more in one day than Andrade has his entire run. Only thing Andrade has over him is size and a more credible look.
I would not mind them as a faction.
Imo Garza looks much quicker , dexterous and vicious compared to Andrade , he looks like a latino Patrick Bateman , much more credible in my book haha ( handsome serial killer)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hopefully it ends up with a faction under Zelina in a sort of hybrid of Los Ingobernables (Andrade was one of founding members in CMLL), La Rebelion (Garza was in in AAA) & a bit of MLW's Salina De la Renta style (in a hot woman speaker/manager introducing top Mexican talent in 1 group.)

Have them be rebels against both heels and faces, stand on their own and just total disrepect against anyone. No mass beat downs like wwe's standard heel groups, just typical cheating ala Eddie Guerrero "Lie, cheat and steal." Angel would be excellent at this. And over months, if concrete attacks are removed, watch audience start to chear

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Looks ironic now for Zelina Vega

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,522 Posts
I see Garza is a charismatic latino, but I would've waited until 2021 to put him on Raw.
I get Andrade was suspendes, but what the hell put a wrestler of another ethnicity to avenge him... Unless you want to put a Los Santos Vagos style faction on the show. :ROFLMAO:
Paul Heyman is a fucking idiot.

·
Southern Pride
2,804 Posts
Imagine if Sin Cara was still there.

Andrade, Garza, Humberto, Mysterio, Sin Cara...

Zelina will probably be managing both guys once Andrade is back. Garza will probably be helping Andrade keep the US Championship in the future.

I like it but I hope that this doesn't hurt Andrade since Garza is new and fresh on RAW. Maybe this next month will help fizzle out the "honeymoon" phase of Garza being on RAW before Andrade returns. Garza really does have a lot of charisma.

·
Registered
22,591 Posts
Right now he feels like a replacement for Andrade. But, my hope is that once Andrade is back, Garza stays on Raw with Zelina and Andrade. Hell, have Humberto realize that if you can't beat them, join them and have him join too.

So then Zelina can manage her own stable of Garza, Andrade, and Carillo.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Please bring back the Latino World Order.

·
SGT. AT ARMS
16,540 Posts
One big thing he has over Andrade is he can actually speak pretty good english and you can understand what he says, i love Andrade but whenever he would try and say something in english i could barely make out what he was saying. Plus Angel just oozes charisma, and can move alot quicker, so he can talk, he can wrestle, he's devilishly handsome as someone else put it, he's everything Andrade is but better imo.

With Andrade he relied heavily on Zelina cause he couldn't talk, but Angel doesn't have to rely on Zelina cause he can talk and Zelina just compliments him and adds to his dickish heel persona with her cheating for him and putting him over in promos.

·
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
One big thing he has over Andrade is he can actually speak pretty good english and you can understand what he says, i love Andrade but whenever he would try and say something in english i could barely make out what he was saying. Plus Angel just oozes charisma, and can move alot quicker, so he can talk, he can wrestle, he's devilishly handsome as someone else put it, he's everything Andrade is but better imo.

With Andrade he relied heavily on Zelina cause he couldn't talk, but Angel doesn't have to rely on Zelina cause he can talk and Zelina just compliments him and adds to his dickish heel persona with her cheating for him and putting him over in promos.
Garza is a star in the making if WWE uses him right

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,515 Posts
I love how WWE can't help themselves and need all these Hispanic guys to exist off on the side in their own little universe. I'm stunned they haven't yet brought Lucha House Party and the Colons (!) over from Smackdown to get in on the action.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,822 Posts
I love how WWE can't help themselves and need all these Hispanic guys to exist off on the side in their own little universe. I'm stunned they haven't yet brought Lucha House Party and the Colons (!) over from Smackdown to get in on the action.
why not just make a new league of nations now that rusev and sheamus are back :LOL:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts