Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Dear God I hope not. The E is lackng enough as it is. If it's a concussion, it could be a week, or a Sidney Crosby thing. God speed lol.

·
I am Jack's broken heart
7,445 Posts
6 months for a concussion? That's a bit rough. I'll say he'll return by Money In The Bank.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Del Rio looking like an improper investment atm.

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
1st he injures his back or groin...now a concussion. This guy is made of glass.

So that means when he comes back, instead of being given a chance at the number 1 contendership right away like he did this time around....he'll get a title shot right off the bat, probably win, and get hurt again.

I'm sorry I don't see this guy being around long if he continues to get injured. Not to mention the guy is boring as hell and sucks ass.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Yeah, what with everything else counting against him he really doesn't need this to keep happening and turn into a major problem in WWE.

I highly doubt he is out for 6 months, there must something else more serious or he's aggravated an old injury? Where is this rumour from?

·
Premium Member
1,822 Posts
6 months for a concussion? That doesnt sound right. It might be his groin injury again.

Oh well, here goes another one of the supershow regulars.

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
Feel bad for the guy, never nice to see someone injured, but can't say I'll miss him boring me at all.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts