Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Well I will be happy to hear "ALBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DELLLLLLLLL RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOO" one more time and then I'll realize there is no place for him at the current card/roster

·
Registered
76 Posts
I can't imagine why anyone would have enjoyed his time in WWE. He was dreadfully boring. Pretty good in the ring, but just woefully uninteresting.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
You left the WWE on less than good terms after standing up for yourself. Over a year later, has your relationship with them changed at all? Are you open to a return?

"Oh, we're good. We shook hands, we talked about what happened. They apologized, I apologized. We're good right now. I'm pretty happy with what I'm doing now. The schedule in that company is brutal. I was doing over 250 appearances per year, I was never home. At the moment, I'm working everywhere they want to see me, and I have the opportunity to spend time with my family. I get to enjoy my kids, I'm at home 4-5 days a week, I do 1-2 shows per week. I'm happy, I don't have plans to go back, but like they say, 'never say never.'"

wrestlinginc September 21, 2015

Never say never...
Thats the main thing for a lot of these guys. WWE schedule is brutal. The money is nice but Alberto is in a place now where im sure hes making good money and would rather a lighter schedule. He did his thing in WWE already. He went from one of my least favorites to one of my favorites since he joined LU. Its all in how these companies use these guys.

Awesome promo package and Debut promo video

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Was just talking to someone about how I missed ADR and the quality of his ring work. Would love to see him add to the mid card putting on feuds with likes of Cesaro/Kevin Owens/ Ambrose and even some singles matches with Rollins would be great.

·
Registered
8,022 Posts
Was just talking to someone about how I missed ADR and the quality of his ring work. Would love to see him add to the mid card putting on feuds with likes of Cesaro/Kevin Owens/ Ambrose and even some singles matches with Rollins would be great.
This, ADR was always improving, on his last year the guy was so damn good that made me enjoy a Roman Reigns match!

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Why would he return after what happened with WWE Employee making a racist comment to ADR, which led to him leaving.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
I just saw an tv interview in mexico and Del Rio said he is indeed in talks with WWE, they want him back because they need a 'serious' latin superstar. He said he talked with HHH, and he joked about a return in a big ppv next year (at this momment he did the Wink). He also noted that he had some kind of deal with lucha underground but WWE is willing to pay that.

Superluchas website also has a note about this: http://superluchas.com/2015/10/11/alberto-del-rio-podria-estar-cerca-de-regresar-a-wwe/

So yeah, el patron is back.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.