Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he always calls it the house AJ styles built, he's a TNA original, if he left for WWE and things didn't work out everyone would look down on him.

But maybe he just likes being a big fish in a small pond?

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Well now is a good time to move to WWE, with the young wrestlers push. Plus they don't go for the 6"2 270 pounder as much anymore

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
He's not even a big fish in TNA. They pushed him aside as soon as they signed RVD, Anderson and Hardy. If he went to WWE he would be a jobbing joke like Kaval.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
If he is happy in TNA why would he move to WWE?
Money, Fame, Acknowledgement, divas...

Maybe WWE don't want him.

Shock, horror.
He's easily worth more than some guys on the current roster

He's not even a big fish in TNA. They pushed him aside as soon as they signed RVD, Anderson and Hardy. If he went to WWE he would be a jobbing joke like Kaval.
AJ is much closer to the image WWE guys are usually moulded after

·
Registered
11,567 Posts
I think he should go to WWE once his contract up. I think spending your whole career without wrestling in the biggest promotion in the World will not help your legacy. Angle is remember for his WWE stuff, Hardy is remember for his WWE stuff,etc. You have to give it a shot.

I hate when wrestlers stay loyal to one promotion. As a fan, I love to see jumps.

·
Banned
4,921 Posts
He should go to the E. It's win/win for him. If he succeeds, he'll be a top guy in WWE, if he fails, he can go back to TNA and now being an Ex-WWE guy, he'll get a huge push.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
He's probably making good money in TNA, he's from georgia, TNA is in florida and they don't travel far often. He's got young kids, maybe he just wants to be able to do the family thing and be happy as well as wrestle... WWE is #1, yeah it is good for his legacy or whatever, but AJ is probably pretty comfortable in his lifestyle, and he wasn't really ever a part of that WWE traveling circus life. It would probably be a shock and suck for him. As one of the few guys who can actually make good money in wrestling and not have to do it, I wouldn't be surprised if he just rides it out with TNA. Or maybe goes to WWE for a short time later on just to experience it.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
don't think the E even cares about him that much to be honest. they have a decent wealth of midcarders already.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I think he should go to WWE once his contract up. I think spending your whole career without wrestling in the biggest promotion in the World will not help your legacy. Angle is remember for his WWE stuff, Hardy is remember for his WWE stuff,etc. You have to give it a shot.

I hate when wrestlers stay loyal to one promotion. As a fan, I love to see jumps.
Sting will note be remember?

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Why would he want to go to the WWE? What possible reason would he have to go there?

Makes zero sense. He basically has his own promotion in TNA. He makes great money. He is on national TV 50 weeks a year. He doesnt have to travel half as much as they do in the WWE.

He has it made. AJ & Kurt are what TNA is known for. Why would either want to leave?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Sting will note be remember?
Sting wrestled in WCW, which, was for a time just as big as WWE, even though it ended up being #2.

but come on, you know there's a big difference between WCW and TNA. Stings legacy was not made in TNA, it was in WCW. that's completely different. a "legacy" can't really be made in TNA. not big enough.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
Even if he did go to WWE, then what? He can't cut a good promo. Notice I said good, AJ's promos aren't good because he yells to get his point across. I don't like that, it's like AJ can only cut an 80's style interview. In WWE, they would tell AJ not to do a lot of the moves he does so he would lose pretty much his whole fan base. And he's obviously given WWE a try before, working with Shane Helms on WWF Metal back in 2001 I believe.

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Why would he want to go to the WWE? What possible reason would he have to go there?

Makes zero sense. He basically has his own promotion in TNA. He makes great money. He is on national TV 50 weeks a year. He doesnt have to travel half as much as they do in the WWE.

He has it made. AJ & Kurt are what TNA is known for. Why would either want to leave?
No he doesn't. The only time he's allowed to be relevant is when they are running dry on big names. Dixie would fire AJ over Hogan, Hardy, Angle or any other big name in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I don't get it.

If a guy is happy in the company where he works, why would he moves to a company where there is a big chance of being a jobber?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts