Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He has earned every single belt on impact. He is the most high flying phenomenal superstar of tna

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
not yet

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd consider him to be consistently the best wrestler in TNA history.

·
Banned
350 Posts
I'd say so. One of the most athletic and phenomenal in-ring performers of all-time, highly accomplished, and the longtime face of the U.S.' #2 wrestling promotion, and a blossoming worldwide force, TNA.

·
The Psychedelic Messiah
305 Posts
I personally don't think any professional wrestler should be considered a legend during their first ten years or so in the business. A few years from now, yes...he will be looked back upon as a legend (and deservedly so). He has all the talent in the world. He's had extraordinary match-ups (both in TNA and on the independent scene - watch A.J. vs. Bryan Danielson from ROH's "Main Event Spectacle" in 2003 for proof of that). Great mic work, great charisma. He just needs better booking in the current TNA product.

·
Lily, Rosemary, and the Jack of Hearts
5,594 Posts
I have a difficult time believing a true legend could be relegated to sidekick/midcard/irrelevance so easily. He probably should be a TNA legend at this point, but without them acting like he is, he simply isn't.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
He's a TNA legend for sure. If that term has any credibility(or ever will), I don't know.

·
That Balotelli Swag!
505 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANO

next question.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts