Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All through NXT she was the bouncy, hyper girl with a dream. She had a rags-to-riches story, wanted to entertain the people and redefine what 'Diva' meant. Then in the last episode of NXT, she had the rug pulled out from underneath her. With a challenge and match win, and to the shock of many - she was eliminated. We had the heartfelt speech, the tears and she went on her way.

I think it'd be great if she shows up on RAW with a real chip on her shoulder. A real holier-than-thou attitude spurred on by her feeling of being 'betrayed' by the people she wanted to provide something new to. Cue stories of when she was on the streets and she was getting looked down upon by passers-by. Then she got a break and thought her fortunes had changed for good. Then, like the many people a day who didn't give her any change, she was spat in the face by the pro's - and worst of all, the WWE Universe.

She can go down the whole anti-Diva route, with her accepting that she would only be accepted by people if she acted a certain way. She wants to be the chick who hangs out with guys without having to act like a flooz, she wants to watch action movies and play xbox, she wants to read comics... but clearly that doesn't seem to float with "you people". She could develop a strong tweener status for many, as any sensible guy loves what she loves.

And for anyone who's seen her in FCW, she can do heel pretty well.

The only thing I would stress is she doesn't go bitchy nasty to the extent she does in this video. With chicks like Maryse and Laycool already around, she'd become the female equivalent of the Jericho/Swagger robot heel. Overdone.

Just keep her where she is now, attire and all, but with a real attitude problem.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
AJ's heel turn in FCW was one that was done for one reason. Naomi needed someone to feud with. Resident heel of the division Serena wasn't going to be around every month and certainly not for all the houseshows. She needed a heel and AJ was the only other diva who could have consistently good matches with her.

As for a heel turn in WWE, what would be the point? She doesn't need to be and letting her be the underdog face who's in it for the dreams would work better anyway.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As for a heel turn in WWE, what would be the point? She doesn't need to be and letting her be the underdog face who's in it for the dreams would work better anyway.
Thinking about it, I guess you're right. I love her all bouncy and full of beans (easy now Ginger).

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Naomi is the one being primed for the heel turn with the way she's portrayed on NXT. Let's face it, Kaitlyn and AJ will be more over because they're cuter and Naomi looks like a man. Naomi will have the making a really good heel, especially if Kaitlyn wins NXT.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I hated that promo. Her body language is exactly the same as her face role (minus the jumping), and the sound she makes 500 times like she's sucking her teeth is really annoying. I don't think a Heel role would fit her right now, if she's going to get over by showing her skills in the ring (because she lacks it on the mic)she shouldn't be a heel.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
She plays a good heel from what i've seen down in FCW so i wouldnt be against it...

Still cant believe she got eliminated when she is twice the wrestler Naomi is and actually has so much more personality than Naomi has...Despite the fact that people find her annoying...Naomi is bland as hell.

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,564 Posts
I don't know... I don't see anything for her in the WWE... I'd definitely see her as Tara's little sister in TNA though... Tara doesn't need to be the sidekick of Madison, rather, she should have a sidekick of her own, and it should be AJ... book it!

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
I doubt it. She was built up the way she was for a reason. I think she'll keep that persona going forward.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I can honestly say that if AJ's EXTREMELY ANNOYING bouncy hyper-active attitude and "I love nerds" babyface persona on NXT...is actually a plan to warp her into a nasty bitch heel Diva once she's on the main brands...
then I solemnly swear to take back every single negative thing I've ever said about her character, because that would be fucking GENIUS.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Well it's obvious that herself, Naomi and Kaitlyn are all destined to be on the main roster considering how officials are most favourable of them. IMO, AJ and Naomi will be faces and Kaitlyn SHOULD be a heel. In a PG era they'd rather have face Divas who are bouncy like AJ or positive in their attitude like Naomi. Besides, Kaitlyn's wit and sarcasm are ideal to be a heel. She'll probably need more training in FCW but her looks and mic skills alone will make her a good valet, initially.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh, she'll be around dude. Mark my words. I expect her to be on RAW (hopefully) or SD! pretty damn imminently.

If not, well... I'll cry.

·
Banned
402 Posts
Stay face.
Move up to Main Roster on RAW.
Become Bryans Valet (both nerds)
Feud with DiBiase & Maryse.
Win Divas Championship while DBD still has US Title (maybe).
Become the 'nerd power couple' of WWE.

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was actually thinking they would pair her with Daniel Bryan. With Bryan pushing away the other divas, here comes a nerd just like him. It makes sense and would help AJ out a lot more than just tossing her on the roster.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Doubt it. If they were going to bring her back as a heel, I would have thought they'd at least hint at it in her 'farewell speech'.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts