Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tuned in to TNT tonight and saw there was no NBA basketball on, but there is no AEW wrestling on either. Is AEW on Fridays for good now?

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I don't follow the NBA to much so I did not know there was a late game on tonight.

I hate them on Friday nights. Not sure exactly why but maybe it’s because I don’t have anything I look forward to on Wednesdays now.
I missed the last 2 AEW episodes because I forgot they were moved to Friday because of the NBA.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Nitro had the same thing happen to it in 1996, and USA Network used to pre-empt WWE for the Westminster Dog Show.
The difference is the dog show was always a one off thing, and because wrestling was so popular back then their ratings weren't affected when they would move to Tuesday or Saturday.

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Friday at 10pm is literally one of the worst time slots. All because of the garbage NBA too. Hopefully they wont have this issue on TBS.

·
None. More. Hated.
Tuck Your Chin.
9,394 Posts
Nitro had the same thing happen to it in 1996, and USA Network used to pre-empt WWE for the Westminster Dog Show.
For a whole month? Lmao no.

·
Registered
9,875 Posts
Thanks guys. I don't follow the NBA to much so I did not know there was a late game on tonight.

I missed the last 2 AEW episodes because I forgot they were moved to Friday because of the NBA.
In 2 weeks it will be on saturday at 8pm

·
Registered
659 Posts
I can see why Friday at 10 p.m. EST is a horrid time slot, but it isn’t for me because that’s 4 p.m. my time. For me, I just miss Dynamite on Wednesdays because it’s something that helps me get through the week.

·
Registered
9,875 Posts
I can see why Friday at 10 p.m. EST is a horrid time slot, but it isn’t for me because that’s 4 p.m. my time. For me, I just miss Dynamite on Wednesdays because it’s something that helps me get through the week.
For me 10pm = 4am, so i can't watch it live anymore

1 - 20 of 44 Posts