Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
That’s not my point.
matt Hardy teleporting will be universally mocked, however it doesn’t mean he can’t go on to be successful in the company.
No, but in 2020, with it being Matt Hardy, and this being the stuff Matt Hardy has wanted to do for at least four years, yes it does.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,146 Posts
The term "pure wrestling" could have different meanings depending of how you look at it. Some fans would acquaint it with wrestlers going out and putting on great wrestling matches with a strong emphasis on the wrestling aspect of it. But that doesn't necessarily mean that other aspects of pro wrestling wouldn't be included. Pro wrestling isn't pro wrestling without all the other gimmicks I think. You need a bit of the bizarre stuff as well to balance it all out. Goldust was pretty fucking bizarre in the 90's but he was over as hell back then. The Undertaker as well. Matt Hardy has gotten some nice momentum out of his character so I see no problem with them going with it.

·
Registered
319 Posts
The term "pure wrestling" could have different meanings depending of how you look at it. Some fans would acquaint it with wrestlers going out and putting on great wrestling matches with a strong emphasis on the wrestling aspect of it. But that doesn't necessarily mean that other aspects of pro wrestling wouldn't be included. Pro wrestling isn't pro wrestling without all the other gimmicks I think. You need a bit of the bizarre stuff as well to balance it all out. Goldust was pretty fucking bizarre in the 90's but he was over as hell back then. The Undertaker as well. Matt Hardy has gotten some nice momentum out of his character so I see no problem with them going with it.
Matt Hardy did not gotten some nice momentum
Ratings says not like that

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,146 Posts
Matt Hardy did not gotten some nice momentum
Ratings says not like that
By momentum I mean it helped reignite his career a little. Before he started the Broken gimmick in TNA Matt Hardy was pretty stagnant. Then he started the Broken Gimmick and created a buzz for himself. The buzz got him a good amount of attention and recognition from the wrestling world. It's still early season for his run in AEW as he's only getting started so it's more of a wait and see type of thing.

121 - 125 of 125 Posts