Wrestling Forum banner

Is a Rock heel turn possible?

2541 22
Now I don't think anything would happen until either WM or after (if he sticks around), but do you think there is a chance of The Rock turning heel and going back to Hollywood Rock? I don't don't think this will happen unless he plans to be more active in the WWE because turning heel won't be good for his (movie) business, but it would be a good way to possibly get Cena over.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1,078 Posts

· Registered
4,932 Posts
My first reaction was no but the more I think about it yes. Rock has such control of the mic and crowd that he can do it, and if he goes off on using wrestling as a way to jump to Hollywood and that wrestling is a joke,etc it could work. If he's just insulting the fans and faces like a normal heel he'll still get cheered but insulting the industry might work.

· Santina's Lover
4,338 Posts
Hello, ladies, look at The Rock, now back to Dwayne Johnson, now back at The Rock, now back to Dwayne Johnson. Sadly, he isn’t The Rock, but if he stopped making movies and became a full time wrestler, he could be The Rock. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re watching a PPV with The Rock your Dwayne Johnson could be like. What’s in your hand, back at The Rock. I have it, it’s the Attitude Era with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your WWE creative has the memory of a dead goldfish. I’m on a horse.

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,268 Posts
It wouldn't make sense, and like many have said people will cheer him no matter what.

but it would be a good way to possibly get Cena over.
Cena doesn't need to go over anymore than he is already. Haha

· Registered
1,604 Posts
possibly as they wont turn Cena as there scared they would lose money .

· Registered
7,601 Posts
It wouldn't be easy because he has been gone for seven years until last week but in my opinion of course The Rock could turn heel and i believe he could turn heel much easier than someone like Stone Cold Steve Austin if he were to return or The Undertaker could because of how long he has been going. The one thing that The Rock has over every other major star in wrestling history is a successful movie career and as we saw the last time he incorporated that into his character he was drawing more heat than anyone i has ever seen.

With the Hollywood Rock character he would basically be looking down on everyone else because he was such a HUGE star in wrestling and had carried that over into his film career and his putdown's were masterful and he could draw HUGE crazy heat. Anyone who believe's that The Rock could never turn heel again because he has just returned is crazy and should simply go to Youtube or Dailymotion and watch his promo's in Toronto or Sacremento because he completely turned the crowd on him and became a HUGE heel off of two promo's.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.