Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since his debut in 1997, Kane has been masked for 9 years (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2011, 2012). And Unmasked for 9 years (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)

In 2012 he feuded with John Cena, he almost destroyed him. And now with Randy Orton, he won at Wrestlemania and looks like he is winning on the feud.

2012 Is still not over, its still the beginning. Will Kane win in his other feuds and maybe win a championship and retire this year. Give me your thoughts on this, and remember 9 is the magic number for Kane this year.

·
Banned
317 Posts
He's still in the midcard.
I don't see Kane winning another World Championship anyways, although a short-term feud with Brock would be awesome.

·
Registered
414 Posts
No.
They just gave him the mask to make him look relevant again.
Kane is a nice guy irl and doesn't say no to putting younger guys over. So his job is to put the younger guys over and make them credible so they can become main eventers in the future. Kane is about to retire soon

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Kane could have probably been a multiple time world champion at this point but he wants to put people over instead.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,553 Posts
I think he'll stay relevant but I don't think it will be his lucky year. I think the ship has sailed with Kane winning another world title. He won it two years ago proberly as a thank you from WWE, but ultimately I don't think he'll hold another world title again. At least not when you have a whole list of other wrestlers who could win it.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I'd be all for another WHC run if it ends in him putting someone over.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
No.
Kane is about to retire soon

People have been saying this for 6 years about Kane and Mark Henry with no real reason. Glenn Jacobs has continuously stated he has no intention of retiring anytime soon as he is having too much fun.

Expect Kane to be around for a few more years yet.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I don't mind him being around but please not another world title run.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didnt say WORLD championship, I just want him to win atleast the InterContinental Championship

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
I don't think he'll able to top 2010.

- First man to cash in the MITB title shot on the same night

- Squashed Rey Mysterio to win the World Heavyweight Title

- Had the title for 5 months and defeated The Undertaker THREE PPVs in a row during his reign

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
He's there to eventually put Ryder over (and everyone else in mean time) and retire. His time is up...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts