Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking along this field back to my house and someone jumped right on my back, I thought it was a dog or something, knocked me right to the ground and kept tacking me! Anyway I got up to race whatever it was that attacked me, and it was a Bulbusaur! Then the trainer came along and was like "hey sorry man...hey do you want a battle!"

NO I DON'T WANT A POKEMON BATTLE THANK YOU, I GREW UP FROM THAT YEARS AGO! Anyway the point I'm making is irresponsible pokemon owners, you know like keep the pokemon in the ball if it's wild like that, that Bulbasaur could have killed me had the trainer not been there. It clearly wasn't tame and should obviously have stayed in the pokeball. Fuckin' nobs.

I don't mind if there wild, because that happens and it's quite bad if you don't have a pokemon so you're best just running. It's the risk you get walking in my field, but if the attack can be prevented then by all means get mad, you know? We only get Pidgeys and the occasional Pikachu, they're relatively harmless.

Has anyone else ever had an experience about being attacked by a pokemon?

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Oh please, like you've never been attacked by a pokemon.

Cool story bro.
We are not bros. We are not friends. We are not amigos and we certainly are not equals. We are un-equals, where I am greater than you. This is the trufax, read this over and over. Let it sink in, tell your friends, tell your neighbours, tell your cat, the trufax has arrived.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Oh please, like you've never been attacked by a pokemon.

We are not bros. We are not friends. We are not amigos and we certainly are not equals. We are un-equals, where I am greater than you. This is the trufax, read this over and over. Let it sink in, tell your friends, tell your neighbours, tell your cat, the trufax has arrived.
I'm guessing this is an attempt at humor from you. I would give it a 2/10 for the cat part, but that is all.

·
40,596 Posts
You needed at least three more exclamation points for me to take this seriously. You're not mad nor emphatic enough for me to believe this kind of thing bothers you that much joey jupiter.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts