Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the end of last year somebody made a post about the general shittiness of the rants section and how it was only going to get worse, said poster made a remark along the lines of "In 2012 the rants section will become so bad that forum members will be reminiscing about the 'good old days' of Cole Phelps", that's how bad things are becoming in this section, Phelps is looking good in comparison to some of the nonces on here.

Thread after thread, post after post of irrelevant, nonsensical and generally poorly concieved spasticated gibberish. These forums have become a testing ground for social experiments within the autistic community. It's not just limited to rants either, the wrestling sections are fucking pathetic (in before somebody says they already were before I joined), multiple threads based on shallow and pointless questions/content are hatched every five minutes of the day, any intelligent thread is generally forced into obscurity by phaggy threads with hollow content. Can some of you cunts try a little bit harder? For fucks sake.

The whole 11'er thing used to make me laugh, but with time it just becomes even more valid. I'm a relative noob myself and I feel really fucking sorry for the long term posters who have had their forums' wrecked. It's getting to the point where you wonder why the admins don't just have a joining sub section for noobs to be vetted in so they can release their cuntitude, then let the intelligent posters join the rest of the community. If I was a mod I'd be handing out infractions left right and centre to the hordes of stupid wankers. Obviously never going to happen, nor would I want that stress.

So it comes to the point where I have to ask the adhd ridden undesirables on here to PLEASE FUCKING THINK TWICE BEFORE CLOGGING THE VARIOUS SECTIONS OF THIS FORUM WITH YOUR SHITE!!! Do we really need another CM Punk hair thread? No. Should we have to sift through countless numbers of unfunny cunt slime filled threads just to find a gem in rants? Fuck no. Do people really still believe in nonsensical concepts such as god, heaven and hell, feeling the need to make threads about it? Obviously they do, the fucking bell ends. As for the conspiracy theories...Just stop it, stop it, stop it. Look at your post counts, doesn't it terrify some of the newer members that they're able to make so many posts? It's quality not quantity. Get the fuck outside for five minutes.

Whoever the poster was that made those (poorly quoted) aforementioned comments in the first paragraph, you sir, are a fucking prophet. Even a relative newcomer like me can remember a time when rants was an enjoyable read (not so much the wrestling sections) and a worthwhile venture, the same can definitely not be said now. It's time for some of the arseholes on here to take accountability for themselves and help to make this forum, especially rants, an enjoyable experience. Now if you could kindly do that then I can go back to lurking, thanks in advance, you utter twats.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,491 Posts
Phelps going to comeback like Brock.
Wrestlingforum.com Starring Cole Phelps

It's too bad that once he left, someone didn't join using the name Jack Kelso. Then he would become reigning troll of WF and Phelps returns to overthrow him.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Is this the only site on the web?

And Cole is still banned as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
not a very harsh rant, but still, 8/10. Better than bitching about Rep or Ice Edge (who has the cuttest kitty .gifs!)

Sad part is, the people who put up stupid threads about loving DB or Punk, or Hating Cena won't see this, nor won't care. You need to red neg them so they come to the Rant section to make red neg rants, then they'll see things like this.

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this the only site on the web?

And Cole is still banned as far as I know.
I've been here long enough and there are a lot of good reasons to stay here. There are at least a couple dozen posters on this site whose posts I enjoy reading, unless they all post on another site then any efforts to join another forum would be pointless. Putting everybody I think is a retard on ignore would take me about a years worth of mouse clicking, why should I (along with others) suffer or have to make compromises due to the stupidity of others?

·
Administrator
59,128 Posts
So this is about shit we've known for years? Thank god I didn't read the whole thing then. Saved some time.:)

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This thread isn't for you Headliner, it's aimed in the direction of all the lady-boy monkey tilting mongs that have recently made rants a chore to read. Yes, there will always be a certain element of fuckheads, but to this extent? I'm sick of it. This place has become infested to the point where I don't want to read through threads anymore, selfish I guess, but fuck it.

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
This thread isn't for you Headliner, it's aimed in the direction of all the lady-boy monkey tilting mongs that have recently made rants a chore to read. Yes, there will always be a certain element of fuckheads, but to this extent? I'm sick of it. This place has become infested to the point where I don't want to read through threads anymore, selfish I guess, but fuck it.
when I google this, the first thing to come up was this,

·
Premium Member
6,155 Posts
Just saying you're not the first one to come in here and rant about how shit the forum is and the annoying posters within. Its actually one of the most frequent rants there is and it gets incredibly repetitive.

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
No idea why Masumi Max would come up when you search that.
being messed up this read out as Brave Fence Musahsi to me

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh dear! fpalm The first part of you post didn't need explaining Rahi, just the bit about having 'simple ways to deal with it', assuming that you have a logical answer to my issues, what would that entail?

·
BLACK MARKET SMILIES
5,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well, if you had read my reply to Swagger (and the op) then you'd realise that I think there are a lot of great reasons to keep logging in, yet others feel the need to dilute the thread/post quality on here. So what if this shit's repetitive? The constantly regenerating spastics need to be put in their place.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Just gloss over the posts you don't want to read, use the ignore function etc. It really isn't that hard to skip over what you perceive as a stupid post/thread/user.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts