Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does it matter if I get a second generation instead of the current generation? what's the difference? will some apps not be available?

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
well the 3rd generation has a faster chip and that it really.. it has a slightly better screen but nothing noticeable tbh

and if you're a jailbreaker, 2nd generation MB model is the best ipod touch in the world :)

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
^^ Softmodding it, lets you install 3rd party software free apps, things that make your ipod cooler etc

its easy and makes ipod touch AMAZING

also its legal :eek: if you are intrested just pm me or something lol

·
Registered
544 Posts
Well if you wait like 2 months, apple is going to release a new ipod touch with all the features of the iphone 4 besides the phone
Good idea, the 2nd generation will get even cheaper then!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
I haven't been able to Jailbreak my 1st generation Ipod touch well.
My cousin did it for me, but it was lame, he got me like the sketch pad, a couple backgrounds, icon changes, etc.
Got anything good for the 1st gen?

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
i change my mind, GET THE 4TH GEN... IT LOOKS AMAZING!

and itll be jailbroken by next week
:agree: 4G looks pretty sick, pre-ordering mine soon!

Too many great features to pass up, although the camera supposedly isn't the best according to some early reviews.

Lighter and thinner! :shocked:

Meh, I was hoping more of the iPhone 4g design for it. I don't like the mirror back, and I hate most cases for them.
I can understand this, but I have to say Apple stepped up and added a lot of features...excluding your desires.

Apple isn't perfect! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
I'd wait a few months to get the 4G Ipod Touch, there's always an update and bigger, better version released.
I would'nt be suprised if there are problems or the features themselves are'nt advanced enough to warrant getting it.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
Hiplop™;8800259 said:
^ not with apple there isnt
Iphone 4 had shitloads of problems, so I passed on buying it :rolleyes: andI unserstand his point. But this looks too good to pass up

I still will order the Touch 4G, only because I've waited 2 years for it to come out! Looks like a nifty device, doubt it will have any major problems.

Another plus is that is has better battery life than any other of the Ipod touches of the past!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts