Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

Some months ago I posted an iphone prototype for a cut-down EWR-like sim game. I've done another mockup which I think is much better as it uses the UI rather than random images I happen to have on my computer.

Please note this is just an image prototype, it doesn't exist yet. I have only just started to program it, and have only got to the add/edit/delete of Wrestlers.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes, I know the last two options are empty, I wasn't sure what to put there. Please note the numbers are just made up, I'm using on the Bret Hart scale to try and make it as easy/intuitive as possible.

I'm not sure what the demand is for a cut-down EWR-like game, but it is something I'm interested in finding out, also I'm wanting to know if there are iphone programmers on here who might be interested in doing this as a group project or something.

If you are an iphone programmer and would be interested in this as a group project, please message me. I'm not exactly sure how this would work out in practice though.

Other things I'm not sure about.

1. Do wrestlers have agents? (ie: is the Agent's comments relevant?)
2. How would you measure the distance between each part of the 1-10 Bret Hart scale. I'm not sure how to do this, and how would it tie into XP (experience) points.

Could a person be 10 talent and have low experience, or are they linked?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts