Wrestling Forum banner

1361 - 1376 of 1376 Posts

·
Registered
2,779 Posts
@HugoCortez and @llj As the things currently stands in the wrestling world I would prefer Io to go to AEW or Stardom if she's not used right on Raw or SD but I don't want her in NXT anymore.
I still hope she will get the same treatment she got in NXT after turning heel. Lets be honest, there is no one as good as she is in the entire WWE.

·
Custom User Title
6,864 Posts
Well it seems pretty likely that Io is main roster bound after that Raquel segment. She thanked Io for being a fighting champion and elevating NXT, and promised to do the same in her absence.

Although I don't think Shirai is getting the title right away on the main roster either, considering they just had Bianca, Rhea, and Raquel all celebrate together in the ring with their titles, and proclaimed them as the future of the women's division. But if its the next generation 4HW, then Io is likely the fourth.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
4,768 Posts
I'm surprised Io wasn't on NXT to kick off this new Tuesday move.

Is it safe to say she's Smackdown bound now?

·
Custom User Title
6,864 Posts
I'm surprised Io wasn't on NXT to kick off this new Tuesday move.

Is it safe to say she's Smackdown bound now?
Yeah. That seems pretty likely. She's been stepping up her workout regimen lately with a lot of high intensity training. Xia Li has been posting videos on her Instagram. The gym Io works out at has been working out at has been posting videos of her training as well.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
4,768 Posts
Yeah. That seems pretty likely. She's been stepping up her workout regimen lately with a lot of high intensity training. Xia Li has been posting videos on her Instagram. The gym Io works out at has been working out at has been posting videos of her training as well.
Another reason that makes me think Io is being called up is the sudden babyface turn from Raquel that seemingly happened tonight.

Makes me feel they are prepping her to replace Io as the top babyface of the NXT women's division.

1361 - 1376 of 1376 Posts