Wrestling Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1372 Posts

·
Custom User Title
6,835 Posts
Yeah, I'm thinking Io retains if just for the fact that this seems like a character refresh for her, plus even if Raquel wins, where does she go from there? She's already cleared out the entire babyface side of the division outside of Io.

I'm sure someone will make a remark about Io being in the same position, but it seems pretty clear that they are still building up more heels (and there are zero credible babyfaces being built up), and I think Frankie/Taya will be a heel as well. Plus with Tian Sha basically winning what amounted to a handicap match indicates they are going to be moving up the card to take on Io soon.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yeah if Raquel wins the belt she can feud with Shotzi and Ember if they leave the tag division, Tegan if she comes back soon, and Dakota if they turn her face. There seems to be more feuds they can do with Io as champ, plus she's kind of a tweener who can feud with anyone.

·
Custom User Title
6,835 Posts
Gonna be quite a sight when people learn that Raquel has some insanely shitty views on certain things

·
Registered
241 Posts
This is a huge mistake. Raquel is still too green to be champ and I think people are going to turn on her quickly.

Io is probably going to fail on the main roster. I hope she goes back to Japan when her contract is up.

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
That was a FIGHT!! Io being insane and willing to do anything to win. But Raquel being too much of a hoss in the end. The latter’s improvement has been a sight to behold.

With how dominant she’s already looked, I’m curious to see who can credibly challenge Raquel now?

1301 - 1320 of 1372 Posts