Wrestling Forum banner

Invite HBK To Your Birthday Party

9K views 54 replies 48 participants last post by  Forever Unchained 
#1 · (Edited)
It was reported earlier today that former WWE star Shawn Michaels and his wife Rebecca have opened a Family Fun & Entertainment Center deep in the heart of Texas. According to the center's official website, www.emerald-rainbow.com, the former WWE Champion is accepting bookings for birthday parties. For a mere $5,000, "The Heartbreak Kid" will visit your birthday party and take photos with guests, as well as sign autographs.

Note - appearance is limited to 30 minutes and must be held at the Emerald Rainbow Family Fun Center. It is also subject to Michaels' availability.

Seriously.... for Shawn Michaels to attend your bday or function for 30 minutes for $5000? (works about $166 dollars a minute)

Is it me, or do I think this is a complete joke. It terms of the rate I mean, 30 minutes really isn't anything...he can run to the bathroom and spend 5-10 minutes hiding or spend more time on his cell phone than probably signing autographs or talking to people. I really don't see his character type wanting to do anything with kids or wanting to even be there, because it seems it's only for the $$$.

For example, thinking someone like John Cena and kids he's a more 'role model type for the youngster's with the never give up attitude being voted for such things as 'Make a Wish Foundation Celeb'....I seriously don't think Shawn can measure up that way when it comes to kids with a career of degeneration x, his early asshole heart-break antics etc...and again advertising himself for a rate of $5000 for 30 minutes??? Is it really worth it? He done alot in the ring but having him come to your birthday just seems he just getting another payoff, hasn't he made so much money already?? It sounds pretty unreasonable or selfish if you ask me.

See less See more
#29 ·
awesome!!!!!

#4 ·
Bit of a strange concept really, it would be one thing if it was say a couple of hours and actually at your own home, but 30 mins and having to go to this place as well as paying 5 grand for the privilege.. not so sure about that.

Still, if I had that kind of money at my disposal, I'd still do it just so I could meet him haha.

#16 ·
Apologies to the head people in charge of this board. When I went to post this thread was not on there yet. Feel free to delete my post, which is on the same topic, and I apologize.

Anyways, someone should try to book him on April 3rd 2011 and see what happens.

#19 ·
To be honest he'll lower the prices when nobody pays $5k to see him for 30 minutes. And even with HBK at your party, its not worth having to go to his building, rent the place for your party, and then pay him money to be there...

Please HBK, don't turn into a Ric Flair.

#32 ·
I read this as it costs $5k to book his place for your birthday and you're guaranteed 30 minutes with Shawn Michaels if you do. If that covers the food and venue as well, it's not exactly horrible value if you are the type of person who doesn't think twice about spending $5k on a birthday party.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.