Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's now getting announced as 'the voice of the WWE' and somthing else I couldn't hear for the boo's when he comes down the ramp before the show starts.

And it works he's getting loads of heat

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
sadly, that's true. When people think of WWE commentators, they won't think of Striker or JR anymore, they'll think of Cole

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I like the Cole heel, he's got the aura that makes me want to hate him to death. Except he doesn't hold that persona through the whole show. It also seems they are using Cole's new found heat to help the Miz's waning heat.

·
Premium Member
30,980 Posts
They are really trying to build him up as a heel and thank god for that. They know the crowd will hate him being called that because they respect JR so much. Michael Cole being a heel has brought the only enjoyment to the announcing team since JR left. Except for a few odd moments on PPVs with Striker/King interaction. It was near nauseating with them all being faces for so long.

Reactions: Samee

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
JR is rolling over in his grave!

·
It All Ends.
1,028 Posts
He got announced as the visionary, too - if I remember correctly. It's hilarious. :lmao

·
Banned
15 Posts
Turning Cole heel was the first step towards making WWE's commentary interesting again. Now they just need to fire King and move Josh Mathews over to RAW for good.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
You know what, Cole is awesome, and he'll be remembered too.

Obviously no-one will forget JR. But Cole will go down in history as the "Anti JR".

Reactions: Samee

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I started liking him after he exclaimed: "I was a former WAR CORRESPONDENT!":lmao
Me too, funnily enough it's been his stuff on NXT that has made me like him. That's where his Miz love hit new heights, where he first started being the heelish guy with Bryan, and then this last season with the gong and falling asleep he's been superb. Matthews though has to come to Raw on a permanent basis, he's the perfect foil for Cole.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Micheal Cole has never been cheered before anyways, heel or face, everybody either hates him or don't give a damn..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts