Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,975 Posts
Another nice coup for you! The Gabe interview was a really good listen btw.

Your twitter looks great and if you take the trouble to follow as many wrestlers/wrestling-related things as humanly possible you could have some serious listenership on your hands. I set up and ran a twitter account for a company I used to work for. We basically, over the course of a few weeks, followed like 1,000 relevant accounts and within no time we had 500 followers and clickthru stats, online shop sales and retweets coming out of our arse. The power of social networking is insane.

I'll try and think of a good question for Gargano between now and the show. Maybe ask him who his favourite Rugrat is or something.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
You should definitely ask him whether he's had further contact with WWE after his last appearence as a security guard on NXT S1 (the Daniel Bryan apology segment). Also ask him whether he's looked into working for PWG, a promotion that would suit his personality extremely well imo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will try to have the podcast up before the end of today. We had an open house at the college so were really busy setting up yesterday.

Will also be trying to get JJ or Moxely for this friday. Who are some of the people you want to hear?

·
also known as a BUSTER
11,975 Posts
I will try to have the podcast up before the end of today. We had an open house at the college so were really busy setting up yesterday.

Will also be trying to get JJ or Moxely for this friday. Who are some of the people you want to hear?
Quackenbush.

·
Premium Member
32,163 Posts
Yeah, Quack would be a good listen. Dunno how good your contacts are but Delirious would be an interesting listen atm. Any ROH/PWG wrestlers too I guess.

Listened to your Gabe interview today btw. Really good stuff suprisingly I thought. Thought it was better than the Alvarez interview the other week with him fwiw so bravo.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have no connects. I'm just emailing and messaging people through social media and hoping they respond. It helps that evolve 6 and DGUSA had shows to promote so I was able to get Gabe and Johnny because of it.

I really appreciate the feedback and let me know what you feel we can do better. Going to start working on editing out the played music so the show can be podcasted.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Quack is always a fun interview to listen to.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Delirious will just go "BAH!BAH!BAH!BAH!BAH! RHETTATITUS! GARBLE! GARBLE! DAIZEE HAZE-UH! BAH! BAH! BAH!".

Don't get him on, he's crazy.
He seems to have kept a low profile since taking the book. I highly doubt he would even do an interview let alone not in character.

I'm going to push for Mox or Jimmy for this friday. Will contact Quack as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts